Process to Change or Reset Sky Email Password
The Sky email is one of the feature-rich email services that many customers enjoy. Those signing up to one of the broadband packages of Sky used to get a complimentary Sky email address through the Yahoo Mail platform. But Sky stopped giving it to their customers in October 2018. Current customers and Sky email holders have the option to access and use their accounts as usual. When using Sky email, you might face several issues for which you require a resolution. One of the common questions in users’ minds is about Sky email not accepting their password. You may need to reset Sky email password in such a case. In this article, you’ll find different ways to do it.
Also Check:- Sky Email Settings For Outlook, iPhone, and Android
When to Reset Sky Email Password?
In today’s digital landscape, an email is a necessary form of communication. Anything that hinders you from communicating through this medium effectively can negatively impact your workflow. Some problems which need you to perform the Sky email password reset are as follows.
- When the Sky email account refuses to accept your password.
- When you want to create a new password for Sky email.
- Or, when you encounter security issues while creating the password for your Sky email account.
- When you get password errors while logging into your account.
- When your password has been hacked.
- And, when you want to change the existing Sky email password.
Process to Reset Sky Email Password
It’s easy to change your email password. To recover the Sky email password, follow the points given below.
- Navigate to the Sky email website.
- Once there, choose ‘Help and Support.’
- After that, choose the ‘Reset Password‘ option.
- Fill in your email ID.
- A reset link will be dispatched to your email address.
- Now you need to answer certain security questions.
- Input the details of your Sky email.
- Input your new email account password.
- After that, enter the account password once again. It will confirm your password.
- Note that your new password should be case-sensitive and have special characters and numbers. Such a password is strong and does not get compromised easily.
If you cannot recover the Sky email password with the steps described above, then navigate to the Sky email web page and follow the steps below.
- Tap the ‘Forgot Mail‘ option.
- Input your alternate email ID and tap ‘Submit.’ You’ll receive the verification link and code on the mobile number you have registered.
- Just tap on them, and your password will be recovered.
How to Change Your Sky Email Password?
To change Sky email password, you need to sign in to your Sky email with the proper credentials. After that, you can adhere to the steps listed below.
- Navigate to ‘Settings‘ and then go to ‘Security Setting.’
- Here you’ll see the ‘Password Change‘ option. Tap on it.
- Now, you need to type your earlier password. Then, type the new password.
- Next, confirm the new password by typing it again.
- Hit the ‘Submit‘ button. Your password will get changed successfully.
How to Get Sky Email Username and Password Reminder?
Many people forget either the username or password of their Sky email. You can get reminders for username and password by following the steps below.
1. Steps to Get a Sky Email Username Reminder
To get a username reminder, navigate to www.sky.com/mysky. Then follow the link of ‘Forgotten Username.’
- Input that email address that you used when you signed up.
- Follow the ‘Next‘ link.
- Select either UK or ROI based on your location. Then input your first name, surname, house name, and postcode or telephone number according to your area.
- Submit your information.
- If you have completed your customer profile information, give an answer to the security question and submit it. If not, you’ll be prompted to confirm the last six digits of the bank account you utilize for the payment of your Sky bill.
- After the details have been entered, you’ll be shown the username.
2. Steps to Get a Sky Email Password Reminder
To get a password reminder, go to www.sky.com/mysky. After that, follow the link to ‘Forgotten Password.’
- Input your username and follow the ‘Next‘ link.
- You will be sent an email to the email ID you gave when you signed up. It will have a new password.
- If you’ve completed your customer profile information, provide an answer to the security query and submit it. If not, you will have to confirm your postcode, house name, or telephone number according to our location and the last six digits of the bank account you utilize.
- Select a different password, type it, and then confirm it.
- You’ll notice the message ‘You have successfully changed your password.’
- Follow the register or login link.
- Log into your Sky email account with your username and the changed password.
- Save the changes.
Why Sometimes Your Sky Email Password Automatically Resets?
Sometimes, you can find your Sky email password getting changed automatically. It’s important to remember that it’s not a case of your account getting hacked. As Sky takes customer security seriously, it changes the password of its customers to protect their email accounts from any hacking incident.
If your account password has been changed by Sky, it’s essential that you adhere to the advice given by the firm in your mail. It’s a security precaution, and you don’t need to assume that it’s an attempt by someone trying to steal your data.
You can now reset Sky email password easily and boost the security of your account. You can also get Sky email username and password reminders. In case you encounter any problems in resetting or changing your password, reach out our email support team. The technicians will effectively troubleshoot all your email problems so that you can access it safely again.