Helpful Guide to Know How to Change Your Signature in Gmail?
Personalizing emails is a customary practice to make them professional. In this blog, we’ll perform a few steps on How to Change Signature in Gmail. It is the best medium to let your contacts know more about it yet it is often overlooked.
Many Gmail users are not aware of how to change/edit a Gmail signature. Before you realize it, creating a new signature and maneuvering it can be super exciting. With additional features, you can get more advantages from email signature in Gmail.
Moreover, the good thing about adding a Gmail signature to the account as it considerably saves a lot of time and eliminates the need to type manual things and close phrases over again. So you can use this with sheer caution. It conveniently provides additional information on ”How to Change Email Signature in Gmail” and customizes accordingly.
What Gmail Signature is used?
Many of you will always have this nagging query in your head “How to Create Signature in Gmail” So before you go ahead, let’s understand the Gmail signature—a short snippet placed at the bottom of a message. And it is about closing (regards, sincerely, best wishes), and so on, and giving contact information like( full name, telephone no, social media links, social media websites, etc.) It may contain a hyperlink, but this isn’t supported by every email client application, so use this with caution.
- Name, The Company you work for, and the job title
- Email address & contact information
- Social Profile links
- Business Logo or a Headshot(or both)
Also Read: How to Add a Signature in Gmail
Ways to Change the Gmail Signature :
Adding a signature in Gmail can have various perspectives; however, you can take advantage of the feature ” How to Add Signature in Gmail” by giving three alternatives.
- Adding a Logo or Picture to Gmail Signature– You can choose where to add an image by placing the cursor in the desired location. Now click “Insert image” and upload the picture of your choice. Also, you can add italics, bold, and underlining to change the color of the text in the Editor.
- Add Links to Gmail Signature— You should highlight the text you want to turn into a link. Go to the WYSIWYG editor. Now select” Link”. Now add in the URL where you want the text to append and click “ Save”.
- Changing the Formatting of Gmail Signature- Select the text you want to change. Go as usual to the WYSIWYG editor and choose font and signature size. Also, you can add bold, italics, and underlining, and change the color of the text from the Editor.
Quick Steps- How to Change Gmail Signature in Email
Step 1: Firstly, log in to your Gmail account
Step 2: For users who don’t have an account yet, need to sign up for Right Inbox ( free version)
Step 3: Freeze the signature option from the toolbar
Step 4: Type your first Signature
Step 5: Now create a new signature using WYSIWYG editor.
Step 6: Click Save
Step 7: Now repeat the procedure you want to add
Step 8: When composing an email, a click signature button will
Adding a signature to the Gmail account is as easy as changing the status of social media platform accounts. But what if you want to make it more engaging and exciting by adding images and hyperlinks to it? Simultaneously, you will know “ “how to add an email signature in Gmail” and add definitions to email signature.
Adding Image to Gmail Signature
To Add an Image:
- First login to the main account
- Go to the settings icon and choose the option see all settings option
- Scroll down till you found the signature section
- Now place the text cursor to find the image
- Click the image button to see the image
- Now click on the inserted image and change the size to fit nicely
Important note: Always remember that when you insert an image, ensure that the size of the image is not too large, or else your email will take a long time to upload.
Adding a Hyperlink to a Gmail Signature
To Add Hyperlink:
- Log in to the main account
- Click the settings gear icon and select all settings option
- Scroll down until you see the Signature section
- Select the one you want to adjust
- Now choose a piece of text you want to turn into a Hyperlink
- After that, click the link button
- Enter the URL to which you would like to refer and click OK
- Now use the email address option to link email addresses, making contacts easy for you
Editing is a very soothing process with huge benefits too and allows for relevant changes. Moreover, editing Gmail signature is an engaging activity for users. Now you are informed,” How to Edit Signature in Gmail”.
Do try these steps before you execute such changes:
- Open Gmail
- Go to the top right corner, and tap settings
- Now in the “General” scroll to signature and click the signature you edit
- Now use the text box to incorporate changes. Further, to change the signature name, click Edit
- At the bottom, click Saved changes
Without elaborating things on mobile phones, learning the steps about changing your Gmail signature will not suffice. So know the steps- how to change email signature on Android phone.
Also Read: Gmail Signature Image Not Displaying
For myriads of Android users, the following process will work:
Step 1: Head over to the Gmail app on the phone
Step 2: Now choose the menu and choose the setting option
Step 3: If you have more than one Gmail account, choose the one you want to change the signature on
Step 4: From there, choose Mobile Signature.
Step 5: This will help you edit the text of the mobile signature
Step 6: Once finished editing, simply click OK.
For iPhone users, the process will be very similar to that for Android
Step 1: Go to the Gmail app on iPhone
Step 2: Choose the menu and find the settings option
Step 3: When you have more than one Gmail account, go select the one you want your signature on
Step 4: From there, choose the mobile signature
Step 5: Now make the desired changes to signature
Step 6: Now click the back arrow and this will save and a new signature setting will be saved
While reading this blog, you’ll have learned the steps to follow “ how to change signature in Gmail” and customize your personalization in the professional sphere. Moreover, there is a lot more you can do by adding some visual effects to your Gmail signature after reading it. We do realize you may have some queries creeping into your head so jot down these common questions related to the concern. For further help, you can also speak to the round-the-clock representative available.
Q: Why can’t see the Gmail signature not displaying?
A. You can’t see display messages there because you’re composing messages in plain text mode.
- Log in to the Gmail inbox
- Go to the Compose button
- Press the three vertical dots in the bottom right corner of Windows
- Now uncheck the plain text option
Q: Can I change my email signature in the Gmail app?
A. To change your settings in the Gmail app go to tap Menu > Settings. Now freeze the Google account you want to change. After that, tap mobile signature. Now edit the text to make the desired changes to the account.
Q: How to change signatures in Gmail?
A. First of all, go to your Gmail account
- Go to the top right settings and select all settings
- Now Go to the signature section & add your signature in the box. Also, you can format messages by adding images and changing the text style
- At the bottom of the page. Now click save changes.