What do to When the Gmail Signature Image Not Displaying?
As we all know, Gmail is one of the most advanced email clients that processes easy emailing. Gmail is one of the most extensively used emails, whether personal or professional. Across 70% person of the entire population uses Gmail. It also allows its users to authorize their sending email with the help of their Signature image. But sometimes, the Gmail signature image not displaying after commanding the signature. If you are searching the solutions for the same, then you get to the right place. With this blog, we are enlightening about the same and then fixing this with some troubleshooting methods. Let’s know the reasons first.
Why is Gmail Email Signature Images not Showing Up?
There can be many reasons your Gmail signature image not displaying on your email. We have listed some common reasons, have a look:
- The browser’s cache can be a significant reason.
- You didn’t clear the cookies for mail.google.com.
- When you don’t allow all cookies for Gmail.
- When there is no permission for image sharing from Google Drive.
- In this case, when the image is uploaded in chrome incognito mode.
- When you upload an image through a different browser.
When you get the idea about the signature image not showing in Gmail issue. After this, let’s move to the solutions.
Also Read: Gmail won’t Load
Solutions To Resolve Gmail Signature Image Not Displaying?
Solution 1: Remove the Formatting
There are many scenarios where Gmail does not show the signature in a proper format. So to resolve the Gmail email signature image not showing up issue, you have to remove the formatting with the following steps:
- Firstly, open Gmail.
- Secondly, go to Settings and choose See All Settings.
- Then from the Signature section, you have to choose your Signature.
- Lastly, try to see the signature image.
If your Gmail signature images not showing, then you can follow the next method and resolve it.
Also Read: Gmail not working on iPhone
Solution 2: Turn Off Plain Text
Sometimes, you can’t format the Gmail signature text, and you observe Plain text in the signature box; then, you should turn off the plain text mode before trying to edit your signature. The following are the steps and resolve your “Gmail signature image not displaying” issue:
- Open your Gmail and then click on Compose.
- Now, from the right bottom, and then click on More options.
- After that, uncheck the Plain Text mode.
- In the last, try to choose the signature image.
If the image not showing up in Gmail signature, then you should clear the browser cache to resolve the issue.
Also Read: Schedule Gmail email
Solution 3: Clear Browser’s Cache
There are many scenarios where the browser’s cache interrupts Gmail’s working. It is one of the primary reasons for the Gmail signature image not displaying. Since cache stores other sites’ data with the bugs, these bugs can affect the Gmail operation. Thus you face the issue. So to get the problem, you have to clear the browser cache with the following steps:
- In the first step, open Google Chrome Browser Menu.
- Then choose More Tools.
- Select the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Now, from the clear browsing data window, choose the Time Range.
- Ensure that the checkbox of Cached Images and Files is selected.
- After setting up the Time Range, click on the Clear Data button.
If the Gmail signature picture not showing after clearing the cache, then try to clear the cookies for mail.google.com with the following section.
Also Read: Gmail not receiving emails
Solution 4: Clear Cookies for mail.google.com
When you visit any website through the same browser, cookie files are created. They can interrupt online operations. This is also a reason for the Gmail signature image not displaying when commanding it. So, clearing your browser cookies will resolve your problem with displaying or uploading. The following are the steps:
- From your chrome, go to the Menu and choose Settings.
- Now, from the left, choose Privacy and Settings.
- After that, choose Cookies and Other Site Data.
- Next, enter mail.google.com in the Search Cookies field from the top right.
- In the last, click on the Remove button.
Solution 5: Change Google Drive Sharing Permission
When your Gmail signature image not displaying, then you can change the Google Drive sharing permission, which must be set to public. If you work for a company or school, you should ask your administrator to change the sharing permission. Now, follow the given steps:
- Firstly, choose the Image from the Google Drive you want to use in the Signature.
- Then, click on Share and then Get Link.
- Now, under the Get Link, you have to choose Change to Anyone with the link.
- After that, choose Viewer to let everyone view the signature image.
- Finally, click on Done.
Also Read: Gmail Login Problems
Solution 6: Remove and Re-add the Signature
In some cases, when you are uploading the image in the signature section, may the image you are uploaded is damaged; that’s why your Gmail signature image not displaying. So, to get your signature image, you can remove the last signature and then re-add the signature in your Gmail. The following are the steps:
Remove Signature from Gmail
- Open the Gmail account.
- Then, choose Settings.
- Click on See All Settings.
- Now, from the General tab, scroll and choose Signature.
- After that, choose the Signature to remove from Gmail.
- In the next step, click on Delete.
- At last, from the bottom, click on Save Changes.
Re-add Signature in Gmail
Now, re-add the signature image to fix the Gmail signature image not displaying:
- From Gmail, choose Settings and then See all Settings.
- Now, from the General tab, go to the Signature section.
- Here, add your signature text or image in the signature field.
- After adding, click on Save Changes.
After reading the signature image, recall it from the compose section.
If your Gmail signature image not showing on mobile, then you can simply add a Signatur image to the email by clicking on the Attachment sign.
Also Read: Gmail IMAP settings
What Should you Do Before Uploading a Signature Image in Gmail?
There are some scenarios where the signature image size exceeds, so you face a Gmail signature image not displaying issue, as the image doesn’t upload. Your signature image must be 70-100 in height and 300-400 pixels wide. Gmail allows you to upload an email signature image of a maximum size of 100 pixels high and 1000 pixels wide. If you have a big-size image, then you can go with the following options:
- You can resize the signature image on a mobile or computer before adding it to your signature.
- When you upload the image, then choose the image in the signature editor. After that, choose a size from the option: Small, Medium, Large, or Original Size.
- You can add an image to a Google Doc and then resize it in the Doc. After resizing copy and paste the image in your signature.
Now, you know how to show a signature image in the Gmail email. But when the Gmail signature image not displaying, then you can follow the above solutions to get the issue fix. However, if the issue continues and needs an expert’s help, you can contact our Gmail Technical Experts to fix it. Thank You!