Way to fix Centurylink Email Login Issue
While using Centurylink Mail service you may encounter the CenturyLink email login issue. For example, if you are trying to log in but forgot your password, or have entered the wrong password multiple times, then you won’t be able to log in to your account. In the second you may get locked out of your account, it is such a case, you cannot receive or send any email. Having login issues while using mail service is quite frustrating and this can also affect your work as well as professional life so much.
Imagine you need to reply to a recruiter’s mail or waiting to get an important mail from a company with which you dealing. And suddenly you logged out of your mail, cannot access the Centurylink Mail, due to changed is settings you are unable to send the mail and so on. This will make your irritated and can trouble you a lot. However, if you are facing such an issue in your Centurylink email login, don’t worry we are here to help you.
Here in this blog, you will find the most common login issues that Centurylink email users face, along with their solutions. Centurylink is a reliable email service provider, it is well-known around the world. It is a trustable and reliable source to depend on, but it still cannot stay away from getting into trouble, at least once in a while you surely going to experience the error in your Centurylink email. Therefore, you don’t need to worry just take the expert help and solve the error instantly.
Easy steps to solve Centurylink Email Login Issue
Follow our tips below to resolve your CenturyLink email issues.
Forgotten Password and Email Address
Have you forgotten your password? Are you unable to login to your Centurylink email account? If you have forgotten your login credentials, don’t worry you can regain it by following the simple steps, but before that, you need to make sure a few things.
If the password and username you are entering are correct and you are confident enough about it, then the problem must be in- how you are entering the information.
- Are you copying and pasting your username or password? If so, then it could be one of the reasons because of which you are facing login trouble. When a username and password are copied, maybe the extra space is included in that, and when you paste that your account denies accepting. With the extra space the system doesn’t recognize the username or password and you get an error message. Therefore, manually typing is recommended.
- Are you using browser stored password to login? In this case, stored passwords usually don’t work with our systems. We recommend manually typing in your Control Center password, rather than relying on your browser to retrieve it.
For some customers, you have noticed that the system automatically adds @control.centurylink.com at the end of their username. And when you type your username and find it behind in your username, then don’t remove it, because it is there for a reason.
To set-up the Centurylink email account, you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to your CenturyLink home page
- Now click the “My CenturyLink” tab.
- Under the “Settings” choose the “Create Account” link.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
If you have forgotten your Password then follow the below steps to reset it:
- First, open your browser and go to the Centurylink home page.
- Now go to Centurylink email password reset page.
- Enter your Mobile number.
- Give your Centurylink email address.
- Answer the security questions correctly.
- Now you will get the Code
- Enter the code in the given space
- Now follow the on-screen instructions, and reset your password.
If you have forgotten your Centurylink email address:
Sometimes it happens when users don’t remember their user name, therefore they can get it again by following some steps.
- Go to the Centurylink email address recover page.
- Then enter the secondary email address that you have given while creating the account.
- Click on Next.
- Now open your Email address and you will find an email from Centurylink in your inbox.
- There in the email, you will get your email address.
Now you can log in in your Centurylink email account without any trouble and avail the benefits of its services.
When You Lock Out Of Centurylink Email
Sometimes when user forgot their password and unknowingly they enter the wrong password, again and again, this makes them lockout of their email account. Then they cannot log in and use the service of their account.
But, if you get out of your email don’t worry, the lock is temporary and you again access once the lock is over. You need to go to Centurylink email password reset and reset the password. Then by entering the right password and right email address you can again access your Centurylink email account.
However, if you face any difficulty while logging in or accessing your account, you can contact the customer care of Centurylink and resolve your Centurylink email login issue.