Mail.com email login issue are such nature of issues that are neither too complicated to resolve nor very much technical. Mail.com being a very popular internet based free of cost email service having amazing features and offerings for its users. But sometimes its work gets impacted due to technical issues resulting into continuous login failure from the users end. If you are also suffering from such issues and going through the same crisis, then this blog post has covered each and everything in lieu of these errors and your problem will get resolved. Not only have we covered up the amazing features offered by the mail.com email service, but also slated the various ways by which you can get yourself recovered from the problem of logging in to your Mail.com email account.
Mail.com email service always provides it millions of users worldwide an amazing unparalleled service with the authority to select more than 200 unique domains to pair with the desired address at no cost. A user who wants an email address domain which reflects and communicates their profession can select the domains such as doctor.com, publicist.com, engineer.com, etc. and so much more. There are no boundaries attached to it. And the completely free of cost service is like a cherry or a cake. So, don’t worry. The problem of Mail.com mail login issue will be resolved easily.
Amazing Features Of Mail.com Email Service
- Customized & Personalized Email Account Domain – The users of Mail.com email service are authorized to select more than 200 unique domains to pair with the desired address at no cost. A user who wants an email address domain which reflects and communicates their profession can select the domains such as doctor.com, publicist.com, engineer.com, etc. and so much more.
- Security Of The Email Account – Mail.com email service is one of the only few email service provider who does not ask for a phone number to access and create a user email account which breaks a social security barrier and allows the users to feel more secured as there are absolutely no chances that there such personal information will get leaked.
- Email Attachment Limit– The mail.com email users generally holds the amazing benefit regarding the email attachment limit of maximum 30 MB / Per User / Per Email account. This is one of the highest attachment limit offered by the active email service providing companies.
- Account Storage Limit – The mail.com email service offers one of the highest ever email account storage limit which is 65 GB / Per User / Per Email Account. It is somewhere around equivalent to 500K emails in the inbox and this not the end. Apart from the 65 GB Storage capacity, it also offers extra 2 GB of the storage separately for storing pictures, images, videos.
- Mobile Applications – The mail.com email service provides its users the availability of email service application for both Android and iOS Devices. This allows the users to manage their emails easily on the go. The apps are basically secured by a security pin which makes it more private and secured.
Easiest Methods To Resolve Mail.com Email Login Issue
Following are some of the ways by which you can also solve email account login related problem. Most of the methods listed below are somewhere related to the incorrect or un-updated password settings of the email account. Identify the most suitable one and then solve your problem hassle free. Here they are-
- Password Typo Errors – One of the most common and observed thing that leads to mail login issues are the password typing errors. Maybe your keyboard would be damaged or you are just typing the wrong password, the issue will keep on living until the problem won’t get solved. To solve the issue-
- You must enter your password in the displayed column in the clear text. If the password you are putting in is correct then copy the same in the next column.
- Also check and correct the typing errors you are making, if any.
- Checking and updating the login details is the best way to avoid such errors.
- Also check that whether the caps lock key is ON or OFF in your keyboard. Deactivate the same and then re-enter your password.
- Incorrect Mail.com Server Settings– Check and update the email configuration server settings in your system. If they are incorrect, then correct them as per the below given inputs –
- Incoming IMAP Mail Server – imap.mail.com
- Incoming Server Port Number – 993
- Incoming Server Authentication Required – Yes, SSL
- Outgoing SMTP Mail Server – smtp.mail.com
- Outgoing Server Port Number – 587
- Outgoing Server Authentication Required – No
- Your New Password is still not mentioned in the Password Field Column in the Browser– Surely you must have reset your email account password but you haven’t saved and replaced the same with your old password in the web browser’s password setting menu. To save your newly reset password, follow the below guidelines –
- Go to the Internet options menu in your browser settings window
- Click and open the Content tab then
- You are now required to click on the Settings option in the Auto Complete section.
- You need to remove the check marks from the two options – Forms & User Names and Password on Forms
- Click on the Delete Auto Complete option then
- Then just tick on the box next to the forms data and password options
- To confirm the same, click on the Delete option and then finally hit the OK Button
The above mentioned steps are for Internet Explorer web browser. Similar are going to be the steps for Firefox and Chrome web browsers.
Do follow the above laid steps for getting your problem resolved. If anything you feel is beyond your control then you have all the rights to take the expert and professional help. In that case, contact with the Mail.com email customer support and help team for timely resolution of your problem of Mail.com Email Login Issues. Just ask the experts and they will solve your problem within no time.