ATT is one of the most popular email services with millions of active users worldwide. The popularity of ATT email is increasing with each passing day, however, there are technical issues that may occur anytime and hamper the user experience. To avoid these technical troubles, it is recommended to keep ATT email protected with a strong password. If you don’t know how to “Reset ATT email password” for account safety, this post can help you. Here, we are sharing some easy instructions that can help you to reset the ATT password. So, keep reading and follow the simple instructions to do the task.
ATT.Net Email Password Reset: Guidelines to Follow
You have two options for ATT.net email password reset. You can reset the password without the current password, or with the current password. Below, we are going to discuss both methods in detail. So, let’s proceed next and find simple ways to reset the ATT email password for your account.
Reset the AT&T Email Password: Without Current Password
If you do not remember the current email password for your ATT account, you can proceed with the instructions below for an ATT email password reset. In this situation, you need to recover the ATT email account. For account recovery, you have to use a recovery method like an alternative email address or security question. If you have registered a phone number with your ATT email account, you can use it for account verification.
The following steps will let you Reset your AT&T email password without knowing the current password.
- Visit the “My AT&T Page”.
- Login to the AT&T account.
- Here, you have to choose the “forgot password” option, and you will be directed to the recovery page.
- Enter the ATT email address or user ID in the provided field. Type your last name.
- Hit the ” continue” button.
- After this, you need to choose the “I answer my security question” option. To use this method, it is important for you to know the answer to the recovery question you have set during the sign-in process.
- In case you do not know the answer to your security question, you can use the alternate email address for receiving the password.
- In the “the alternate email address”, enter the email ID associated with your ATT email account. The ATT will share the verification code after this on your alternate email ID. If you are unable to see the email in your inbox, check the spam folder for verification code.
- From here, copy the code, and paste it on the account recovery page
- As an alternative, you can choose the “text me the code” or “call me the code” option, if you have mentioned the phone number for account recovery.
- You have confirmed the identity, you can create a new password for your ATT account. Retype the password for confirmation.
That’s All! This is how you can “Reset ATT email password” for your account. These steps will help you to recover the password when you do not know the current password.
If you want to change the current ATT Email password, proceed with the following instructions and do it.
Reset ATT Email Password: Knowing the Current Password
It is quite simple to Reset the AT&T email password when you know the current password of your account. Here are the step-by-step instructions you can follow to do the task:
- Visit the ATT login page.
- Enter your email address and account password to log in to the ATT account.
- Go to the ” my profile” section.
- Scroll down, and choose the option “Set Password” to Reset the ATT email password for your account.
- Here, you have to enter the new password you would like to reset. Enter the current password for the authorization verification. After that, enter the new password you want to set for your account.
- Type the password again for confirmation.
- Once you have saved the changes, you can sign into the ATT email using the new password.
An Alternative Method to Reset ATT Email Password
Although, with the help of above mentioned simple instructions you would be able to Reset your ATT email password without any trouble. But if you are finding difficulty in resetting your account password, and need help, get in touch with the ATT email support team.
A team of ATT professionals is available around the clock to help the users that encounter issues with ATT email accounts. The experts share quick steps to Reset the ATT email password, and also help with some useful tips that can make your ATT emailing experience better. To contact the experts, you can either choose live chat support chat in real-time, or you can dial the toll-free number for quick telephonic guidance. If you are not comfortable making a call at the moment, you can also share your query through email. The experts will get back to you quickly with the best possible solution to the problem.