Way to Reset Outlook Email Password
Are you looking for an easy yet effective way to reset outlook email password? In such a case, you have landed on the right page. Here you will get to know the essential steps about- how to recover or reset your Outlook login password.
Outlook Mail is a Microsoft product, it is well-known all around the world, and professionals use its services to send and receive emails. With its advanced features, you can manage your emails, important files, documents, share personal and professional data, and can also have chats with friends.
Sometimes it happens that people tend to forget their password either because of the tough password combinations or maybe because of many things in their heads. However, if you have forgotten your password, don’t worry, because Outlook also gives you permission to change and reset the password. Though, the option is made for helping Outlook users, and not for hacking accounts. Don’t worry using resetting steps no one can get access until the person has access to your phone or registered email address.
Hence, Outlook is a secure platform to use, and it gives the best user experience to people. There are two methods using which you can recover your Outlook email login password.
Therefore, let us look into that and learn these easy steps.
Steps To Reset Outlook Email Password
Option 1: Recover your Outlook password from Outlook App
- First, you need to Download the Outlook Email Password Refixer program and install it on your computer.
- Once you are done with the Download process, launch the software. You will instantly see the password for email accounts. Now you can click the Recovery button to scan all types of email account information that you have configured in MS Outlook.
- Next, back up email passwords. You can right-click on your email password to copy it. Or click the Save button to save all your email accounts and their passwords on your laptop as a Notepad file.
- Make sure that no one accesses your laptop or system, otherwise, the person may steal your passwords.
Recovering through the Outlook app you can easily get your password, and sign in again to your Outlook account. Therefore, get ready to use this and enjoy the Outlook service once again.
Also Read: Troubleshoot Outlook Not Accepting Password
Option 2: Recover Forgotten Outlook Password Online
If you have forgotten the password combination of your Outlook email and you have configured your account as a Microsoft Exchange account in the Outlook client, in such case you cannot recover that password. But it is easy enough to recover your email password by resetting it to something new. If you have secured your account with two-step verification, you can recover that account by following the below-given steps.
- In the Outlook Sign-in screen choose the ‘Reset in now’ link. You will be redirected to the “Reset your password page”.
- Now in the Recover, your account box types your Outlook email account address.
- Click Next.
- Now select any one option to get the Code
- Phone Number
- Email address
- If you choose the phone number, then enter your registered Outlook phone number. Then click on Get Code, go to your phone’s message folder, and enter the same 4-digit code on the recovery page.
- Or if you choose an email address then click on Get Code, and open your registered email account. There you will see a mail in the Inbox folder from Outlook. In the mail, you will find the code. Now copy and paste or enter that code 4-digit code in the given space on the password recovery page.
- Now select Next.
- Reset the password of your Outlook account by typing in the ‘New Password’ section. Then confirm it and select Next.
- Reenter your password in the given space and click Next.
- This will confirm your changed settings and you can again access your Gmail account.
These steps will allow you to recover your mail and reset the Outlook email password. These steps are easy, and you won’t face any difficulty in resetting your Outlook email login password. however, if you face any error in your Outlook or are unable to recover or log in to the account, then contact the Outlook support experts.