While using MSN services if you have forgotten the password then there is a simple way to reset MSN email login password. You just need to follow the expert tips that we have mentioned below in this blog. Though MSN and Windows Live is technically two different services, and there is some unavoidable overlap. Hence, some of the original MSN services like Hotmail were rebranded as Windows Live services. You want to login to MSN account using username and password, but you cannot because of the wrong password. This is very common today because people have to make multiple IDs and different passwords for each.
Therefore, this gives birth to a lot of confusion, people forget their password combination. And this is very common with human behavior. Changing your password every few months keeps unethical people away from accessing your interlinked services and your information.
Now let’s move to MSN password reset steps, so keep on reading.
Reset MSN Email Login Password Using Simple Steps
When you need to recover your MSN email password you have to go to the recovery page and follow some steps correctly. And here in this blog we have mentioned simplified for you to reset the MSN password. So, follow the steps below:-
- Open the browser and go to account.live.com.
- Log into any of the MSN or Windows Live services using your current password.
- Now go directly to the account setup page.
- On the account page, you can locate your name on the screen and click on it.
- On msn.com scroll half down until you reach Messenger, Facebook, and Twitter tabs on the right of the screen. Now click on the Messenger tab and then select ‘Hi, <your name>’ when it displays.
- When you access Photos, Office, Hotmail, or the Windows Live homepage, your name displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now click to access your account settings.
- If you are unable to find the displayed name, go directly to account/live.com and sign in with the current password.
- Find “Password”. Under the Account Information heading. Select the “Change” link to the right of your password.
- Now you need to enter the old password that you remember.
- Next, you need to enter the new password in the next data field. Remember that password is case sensitive and should have 6 characters in it. So decide your password that you can remember.
- Re-enter your new password in the next data field.
- Now click the box next to “Make my password expire every 72 days” if you want to get an automatic prompt to change your password.
- Now finally click on ‘Save’, this will confirm the password change.
Now your old password is changed, using your newly created password, you can log in to your MSN account. When MSN password recovery is done successfully you will have a new password to use to log in. Go to the login page of MSN and using your username and new password to log in to your account to access your email and MSN services once again.
However, while logging to the MSN account or while using its services, sometimes users may also face login issues. And if you are unaware of the solutions and steps to fix the issue then you can take the help of MSN experts. The professionals are trained in it and have enough knowledge using which they can fix the issues that you are facing within a minute. Or if you cannot solve the forgot MSN password issue you can ask the experts for help.