Zoho mail is a free internet-based Email Service offered by an Indian Software development company ZOHO Corporation. The Zoho Corporation was founded in the year 1996 by Mr. Sridhar Vembu and Mr. Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, United States of America. The organization basically deals in providing web-based business tools and information technology services to its clients worldwide. The company is having offices in 7 countries with two offices in India at Tamil Nadu and Chennai respectively. Email services are one of the featured products of this firm named Zoho. There are many cases where you get Zoho mail login problems while accessing it.
This Email is not just an ordinary email service providing platform. It is a secure and reliable business email solution service provider having tailor-made service according to a business and organization needs. It is not just an email option out of many. It is much more than an inbox. This Email service provider has not only changed the way Email service providers used to work but also came up with new and innovative ideas to make the Email service much more fun and easy to use. It is a web-based service having multiple numbers of features and characteristics designed to enhance the mailing service experience of its users. Personalization & Customization can also be done by the user as per the business requirements.
More About Zoho Email Services And Troubleshoot Zoho mail login problems
Email is an excellent internet-based email service that is far quicker as compared to other service providers in the market. It also offers clean and better protection against fake or spam mails. But, what to do in the case where you are facing trouble in logging in to your ZOHO Email Account? Don’t Worry…!!! Since this is also a technical man-made software/application, it can also misbehave sometimes and requires some minor fixes. Not working issue is just the indicative of the Zoho mail server setting requires a check-up and minor fixes. This article will help you in troubleshooting the Zoho mail login problems.
But first, we are going to elaborate on the features and the benefits of using ZOHO Email Service.
Following are Some of the Features of Zoho Email Service
- Tailor-made for business as per the individual business requirements.
- Unmatched security and privacy guaranteed by Zoho Email services.
- The user can create a separate business domain and accordingly can also create a custom email address for the users which allows your business to create its own unique identity.
- The powerful and easy to use Zoho Email control panel also allows the user to simply do all the settings and account configuration hassle-free through its own efforts.
- Email retention for up to 365 days is also one of the stands out features of Zoho mail.
- The application is available for both Android and iOS users to access emails on their mobile devices.
- Complete social media makeover, where adding comments and liking features over the mails are awesome.
- Private and completely secured with No-Ads.
- Mail with free up to 5 GB of storage for up to 5 mailboxes with an extra 1 GB of cloud storage support.
- 24*7 / 365 Days Customer Support from the Zoho Email Customer help and support team. The user can reach them at email@example.com
- Supports the following protocols: POP3; IMAP; SMTP
What are the Various Reasons Behind the Zoho mail Login Problems?
Some of the reasons are mentioned below –
- The user is mentioning the wrong Login Credentials majorly the login password to open his email account. Maybe the password has been expired.
- The user has crossed the maximum storage limit of the Zoho Email account which is 5 GB per mailbox and an additional 1 GB of Cloud Storage.
- Zoho Email Account’s server might be down or crashed for the time being.
- Anti – Virus installed in the system might be creating a firewall and thus, resulting in that you are having trouble logging in to your Zoho Email Account.
- Slow Internet Speed.
- Use of Un-Updated Zoho Email Software / Application.
- Zoho Email Settings are incorrect for both incoming and outgoing mail servers.
Quick Easy Ways to Troubleshoot Zoho Mail Login Problems
- Incorrect Zoho Email Settings – Do check that whether the Zoho Email Settings for both Incoming Mail Server and the Outgoing Mail Server is correct or not. If they are incorrect, then correct them as per the below-mentioned inputs –
For Incoming Mail Server
- User Name – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server – imap.zoho.com
- Port – 993
- Security Type – SSL
For Outgoing Mail Server
- User Name – email@example.com
- Server – smtp.zoho.com
- Port – 465 / 587
- Security Type – SSL / TSL
- Exhaustion of Storage Limit – The user has crossed the maximum storage limit of the Zoho Email account which is 5 GB per mailbox and an additional 1 GB of Cloud Storage.
- Update Login Credentials – Try to Re – Login to your Zoho Email account by changing its password and other login credentials.
- Server Down or Crashed – Zoho Email’s site might be down or crashed for the time being resulting in Zoho Email not working properly. Do a visit to the website in order to see any such notification is provided from the company’s end or not. The user can also check the same over the following link – https://downdetector.in/status/zoho/
- Update / Re-Install Zoho Email Application – Update or Re-install the Zoho Email Application / Software on your system.
- Slow Internet Speed – Do make sure that you are getting enough internet speed in your system. Slow internet speed can cause slow or delayed working in Zoho Email.
- Firewall By Antivirus – Temporarily disable the Anti – Virus in your system. There might be a huge chance that the Anti – Virus installed is creating a sort of firewall leading to improper working of the Zoho Email account.
- System Reboot – Reboot your device is the easiest step that one can take in solving his/her login problem. After Reboot, re-login to your Zoho Email Account
If any of the above-mentioned solutions won’t work, contact the 24*7 / 365 Days available Zoho Support team. The user can reach to them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800-102-9646 (IND) / 1844-755-5753 (USA). You will be able to do Zoho Email Login.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I log into my Zoho email?
You can simply login into your Zoho email account. Personal users have selected the email address and password while creating the Zoho mail account. They can also use their mobile numbers given during the sign-up procedure for logging into their accounts. They can sign in to their Zoho mail account using the login credentials that they’ve entered. For the control panel login, users can log in and access the control panel using https://www.zoho.com/mail/control-panel.html. Users can enter their Zoho account credentials and access the control panel easily.
Where is the control panel in Zoho Mail?
By signing into the control panel with your admin or super admin credentials, you can easily access your Zoho mail control panel. You can easily find out the control panel in the Zoho mail account. Apart from this option, by clicking on the profile picture on the upper right side of your mailbox, you need to click on the “control panel” option. By doing so, you can find your control panel in your Zoho mail account easily.
Is Zoho Mail trustworthy?
Yes, Zoho mail is the most trustworthy email application. Zoho mail service is considered a safe and secure email application as compared with other webmail platforms such as Microsoft office 365 business premiums or Google G suite business. It is the most trustworthy email business solution for all businesses. This emailing application is tailor-made with amazing and improved collaboration features for the communication requirements. It also provides you a safe and powerful Inbox. It helps to determine your online identity.
How do I create an email account on Zoho Mail?
You can simply create a Zoho mail account. For creating a Zoho mail account, you must do some necessary things appropriately.
- Go to the Zoho mail sign up page and choose “Personal Email”
- Enter your favorite email address in the email address field.
- You need to enter a password in the displaying password field. You must select an email password that is very simple, sufficient to remember, and adequately hard to guess.
- You must enter your first and last names in the sections provided. You don’t need to enter your real name.
- You must enter a phone number where you can obtain SMS messages and after that, verify it just by typing the number again.
- You need to type the verification code obtained on your mobile phone in the space given and after that, you can choose “Verify my mobile”.
- Now, your Zoho mail account has been created successfully.
How do I connect my Zoho email to Outlook?
You can connect the Zoho email account to the MS Outlook account using IMAP settings. For connecting the Zoho mail account to the Outlook account, you must do some important things.
- Sign in to your Zoho Mail account to enable IMAP access.
- Start MS outlook application in the windows field.
- Click on “File” and choose “Add account”.
- Identify and choose, “Manual setup or extra server types and click on the “Next” button.
- In the “choose server” page, you need to choose IMAP or POP and click on the “Next” button.
- In the section of “Add account”, you must follow the information including name and email address.
- Server details-Choose account type IMAP section- Incoming server details and outgoing server details.
- Login in details-You must enter username and password
- Make sure “Remember password” is checked and press on “More Settings”
- Choose an outgoing server that needs verification and make sure that use similar settings as the incoming server is checked properly.
- Click on the “Advanced” button and configure the settings –
- Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
- Choose “SSL”
- In Outgoing Server, choose SSL
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Click OK
- You will come back “Add New Email Account” Field
- Finally, you need to click on “Test account settings” to check configuration details. Now, you have successfully added the Zoho mail account to your MS Outlook account.
How do I link my Zoho email to Gmail?
You need to click on the gear button on the top right-hand side of the screen. You must click on “Email Forwarding and POP/IMAP link” at the base of the page. You should type the Gmail email address where you want your Zoho account’s mails to be forwarded, and after that, you must click on the “Verify link” button. Then, come back to the dashboard of your Gmail account that you want to link with your Zoho mail account. Now, you need to click on the confirmation code from the Zoho Mail account and copy the confirmation code. In the last, you come back to the settings page and enter the confirmation code in the confirmation code field in order to verify the email forwarding request. Thus, you can link your Zoho Mail account to your Gmail account.
Can I use Zoho Mail in Outlook?
Yes, you can use the Zoho mail account in MS outlook. Zoho mail supports IMAP access appropriately. You can set up a Zoho Mail account in the MS Outlook email client through IMAP. You should choose the manual configuration and provide the required information in the advanced configuration setup. The outgoing server needs verification and it is a similar process for the incoming server. Thus, you can add your Zoho Mail account to your MS Outlook account.
How do I unblock outgoing mail in Zoho?
You can see the list of accounts that obtain blocked due to any restrictions in this field. You can unblock the blocked accounts by applying some important things. First of all, you must sign in to the Zoho mail control panel using the organization admin credentials. Secondly, you must visit to troubleshoot section and choose blocked accounts. You will obtain a list of the accounts blocked that will be listed along with the reason. Thus, you can choose the accounts to be unblocked and choose “unblock”. Thus, you can unblock the outgoing mail in the Zoho mail account.
Can I have more than one Zoho email account?
Yes, you may create many free accounts in the Zoho mail account as you desire. It is true that you can create multiple Zoho email accounts. You can use more than one Zoho email account appropriately. Hence, you can operate multiple Zoho email accounts properly.
How do I change my email address on Zoho?
You can change your email address on your Zoho email account. You can change your primary email address by following the below steps.
- You need to login into your Zoho Mail account. Click on the My Profile Info and email address tab.
- You need to click on the “Add email” button available on the upper right corner and type the email address that you want to create as primary.
- You must enter your new email address and password in the displaying text box that displays and click on the update option.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your new email address.
- Finally, you must click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
How do I add multiple accounts to my Zoho Mail app?
Yes, You can add multiple accounts to my Zoho mail app easily. For doing so, you must follow the below steps in the right ways.
- You can sign into the Zoho mail app with the help of one of your accounts.
- You can click on the “Hamburger” button on the upper left side.
- Next screen, you need to click on the download arrow” button near your email address.
- You can click on the “ Add account” button
- You must enter the credentials of your second account on the login screen.
- Next, the second account will be added properly.
- Finally, you can switch between the accounts just by clicking on the “download arrow” next to the email address.
- Finally, you can create multiple accounts on Zoho mail app.
Is Zoho Mail better than Gmail?
Zoho Mail and Gmail are the two popular email platforms. Zoho mail account works well from the point of view of the users and administrators. It does all things to satisfy business users. Zoho mail account provides many powerful advantages to business users. On other hand, Gmail is a very effective email platform that has many amazing features, security, and reliability. It is a free webmail platform. You can choose the email service as per your needs and desires.
Who owns Zoho Mail?
Zoho Corporation is an Indian software development company, which is held in Chennai, India. It owns by the founder and CEO of Zoho. Sridhar Vembu is the founder and CEO of this privately held software development Zoho company. Zoho has 35 million users globally.
Is Zoho Mail free?
Yes, Zoho mail is a free email service. It is fully loaded with a lot of free features. It has 5GB storage capacity, email attachments to 25MB, File upload limit-1GB, email hosting for a single domain, two-factor verification, and many others.
How do I add Zoho email to Android?
You can setup your Zoho mail account on your Android device as IMAP. By logging into your Zoho Mail account, you have enabled IMAP access. Then, you can go for the procedure of adding a Zoho mail account to your Android device.
- First of all, you should enable IMAP access in your Zoho mail account.
- Sign in to the Zoho Mail account and enable IMAP in the Zoho mail settings page.
- You need to open the mail application on your Android device.
- Choose “Add account” from the mail app on your Android device.
- You must enter your complete email address and password of your Zoho Mail account and choose the manual configuration option.
- You need to choose an IMAP account from the displaying options on the screen.
- You must enter the incoming and outgoing server details correctly.
- Now, you should click on the “Sign in” button
- After successful completion, you will get the mails displaying screen.
- Finally, you’ve successfully configured the Zoho mail account on your Android device.
What is Zoho Mail?
Zoho mail is an excellent email platform, which is a very fast, secure, and reliable business solution for all businesses. It is known as a smart hosted email solution for small businesses requiring a low-cost as well as simply configurable hosted mail program. It also integrated with a wide range of solutions and apps.
Is Zoho Mail IMAP or POP?
Yes, Zoho mail is an IMAP based email address that can be accessed easily through IMAP on any standard IMAP client with the help of configuration information. IMAP is more recent in the comparison of POP and permits a two-way synchronization between the email clients and the Zoho mail account. IMAP is strongly suggested when you look for accessing a similar account from multiple email clients.