ZOHO mail is a free internet-based Email Service offered by an Indian Software development company ZOHO Corporation. The ZOHO Corporation was founded in the year 1996 by Mr. Sridhar Vembu and Mr. Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, United States of America. The organization basically deals in providing web-based business tools and information technology services to its clients worldwide. The company is having offices in 7 countries with two offices in India at Tamil Nadu and Chennai respectively. Email services are one of the featured products of this firm named ZOHO . There is many cases where you get zoho mail login problems while accessing it.
This Email is not just an ordinary email service providing platform. It is a secure and reliable business email solution service provider having tailor-made service according to a business and organization needs. It is not just an email option out of many. It is much more than an inbox. This Email service provider has not only changed the way Email service providing used to work but also came up with new and innovative ideas to make the Email service much more fun and easy to use. It is a web-based service having multiple numbers of features and characteristics designed to enhance the mailing service experience of its users. Personalization & Customization can also be done by the user as per the business requirements.
More About ZOHO Email Services And Trobleshoot zoho mail login problems
The Email is an excellent internet-based email service which is far quicker as compared to other service providers in the market. It also offers clean and better protection against fake or spam mails. But, what to do in the case where you are facing trouble in logging in to your ZOHO Email Account? Don’t Worry…!!! Since this is also a technical man-made software/application, it can also misbehave sometimes and requires some minor fixes. Not working issue is just the indicative of the ZOHO mail server setting requires a check-up and minor fixes. This article will help you in troubleshooting the zoho mail login problems.
But first, we are going to elaborate on the features and the benefits of using ZOHO Email Service.
Following are some of the features of ZOHO Email Service —
- Tailor-made for business as per the individual business requirements.
- Unmatched security and privacy guaranteed by ZOHO Email services.
- The user can create a separate business domain and accordingly can also create a custom email address for the users which allows your business to create its own unique identity.
- Powerful and easy to use ZOHO Email control panel also allows the user to simply do all the settings and account configuration hassle-free through its own efforts.
- Email retention for up to 365 days is also one of the stands out feature of ZOHO mail.
- The application is available for both Android and iOS users to access emails on their mobile devices.
- Complete social media makeover, where adding comments and liking features over the mails are awesome.
- Private and completely secured with No-Ads.
- Mail with free up to 5 GB of storage for up to 5 mailboxes with an extra 1 GB of cloud storage support.
- 24*7 / 365 Days Customer Support from the ZOHO Email Customer help and support team. The user can reach to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports the following protocols: POP3; IMAP; SMTP
What are the various reasons behind the ZOHO mail Login Problems?
Some of the Reasons are mentioned below –
- The user is mentioning the wrong Login Credentials majorly the login password to open his email account. Maybe the password has been expired.
- The user has crossed the maximum storage limit of the ZOHO Email account which is 5 GB per mailbox and an additional 1 GB of Cloud Storage.
- ZOHO Email Account’s server might be down or crashed for the time being.
- Anti – Virus installed in the system might be creating a firewall and thus, resulting in that you are having trouble in logging in to your AOL Email Account.
- Slow Internet Speed.
- Use of Un-Updated ZOHO Email Software / Application.
- ZOHO Email Settings are incorrect for both incoming and outgoing mail server.
Quick Easy Ways to Troubleshoot zoho mail login problems –
- Incorrect AOL Email Settings – Do check that whether the ZOHO Email Settings for both Incoming Mail Server and the Outgoing Mail Server is correct or not. If they are incorrect, then correct them as per the below-mentioned inputs –
For Incoming Mail Server –
- User Name – email@example.com
- Server – imap.zoho.com
- Port – 993
- Security Type – SSL
For Outgoing Mail Server –
- User Name – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server – smtp.zoho.com
- Port – 465 / 587
- Security Type – SSL / TSL
- Exhaustion of Storage Limit – The user has crossed the maximum storage limit of the ZOHO Email account which is 5 GB per mailbox and an additional 1 GB of Cloud Storage.
- Update Login Credentials – Try to Re – Login your ZOHO Email account by changing its password and other login credentials.
- Server Down or Crashed – ZOHO Email’s site might be down or crashed for the time being resulting in ZOHO Email not working properly. Do a visit to the website in order to see any such notification is provided from the company’s end or not. The user can also check the same over the following link – https://downdetector.in/status/zoho/
- Update / Re-Install ZOHO Email Application – Update or Re-install the ZOHO Email Application / Software on your system.
- Slow Internet Speed – Do make sure that you are getting enough internet speed in your system. Slow internet speed can cause the slow or delayed working in ZOHO Email.
- Firewall By Antivirus– Temporarily disable the Anti – Virus in your system. There might be a huge chance that the Anti – Virus installed is creating a sort of firewall leading to improper working of the ZOHO Email account.
- System Reboot – Reboot your device is the easiest step that one can take in solving his/her login problem. After Reboot, re-login to your ZOHO Email Account
If any of the above-mentioned solutions won’t work, contact to the 24*7 / 365 Days available ZOHO Customer Help and Support team. The user can reach to them at email@example.com or 1800-102-9646 (IND) / 1844-755-5753 (USA). You will be able to do ZOHO Email Login.