MSN; a webmail service by Microsoft is an amalgamation of various internet services like emails, blogs, updates, entertainment, applications, and more. Millions of people across the globe are using MSN email service for a great personal or professional experience. With an MSN account, users can configure their smartphone device with any email account, this means, one can send or receive emails anytime using their MSN account anywhere they want. It is quite easy to create an MSN account, however, users often find trouble in using email services on their iPhone device. If your MSN email not working on iPhone, this post can help you.
There are so many possible reasons due to which you may not be able to use the MSN services on your smart device. But, you can easily troubleshoot the problem by following some simple steps. So, let’s move further and find a simple solution to fix the problem.
MSN email not working on iPhone. How To Fix It?
To fix the problem, it is necessary to know the possible reasons behind it. MSN email not working on iPhone problems can occur due to a number of reasons. Some of the major ones are mentioned below:
- Internet connectivity issues.
- The browser is incapable of accessing the email.
- The trouble with the MSN account.
- MSN crashed because of a faulty module.
- The device is affected by a virus or Malware not letting MSN email work.
- Third-party interference can result in MSN email not working on the iPhone.
- An outdated operating system may cause trouble.
- Absence of plugins to load MSN email.
- Server issues.
Troubleshoot MSN email not working on iPhone: Steps to follow:
Now that you have a clear idea about the possible reasons behind MSN email not working on iPhone, you can proceed next with simple troubleshooting steps discussed below to fix the issue. The mentioned guidelines are simple and do not require much technical expertise. Let us know if you find it difficult to fix the problem on your own:
1. Check the internet connection
Check your internet connection at first. For this, try reloading the browser page. If the browser is not loading, something is wrong with your internet. Here are the steps you can follow to fix it:
- Disconnect the router from all devices, and restart it.
- You must have an active internet plan.
- Check and make sure that airplane mode is not turned on.
2. Update the browser
If your MSN email is still not working, you can reset the web browser to its default version to fix the problem.
3. Activate MSN account
Check and make sure that you have activated the MSN account. If your MSN is not activated, you may face trouble. To activate it, you can visit the official website.
4. Troubleshoot faulty module
The MSN email not working on iPhone can also result from a faulty module. To fix it, follow the steps below:
- Click the “Start” button.
- Type ” eventvwr” in the search bar.
- Hit the button to open it.
- Now, click the ” Windows Log”.
- Click the “Applications”.
- From here, tap the ” Filter current log” button.
- Put a check on ” error”.
- Upgrade ” all Event IDs” to “1000″. Later, hit the OK button.
- Look for the events in the list named as ” faulting application”, you have to close it.
Still, MSN email is not working on iPhone? Here is what next you can do:
- If you are accessing the email to the mobile application, then make sure that you have installed the latest version. You can re-install the app to avoid hassles.
- Download the antivirus program on your device, this will help you to check for viruses and malware present, and eliminate them immediately.
- Disable the third-party programs temporarily on your device and it may cause MSN email not working on iPhone problems.
- Download the latest version of the operating system on your device.
We hope that these steps will help you to fix the MSN email not working on iPhone problem. But, if you are still unable to troubleshoot the issue and access your email, you must contact the email support experts. The professionals are available round the clock to help and come up with the best possible solution to fix the problem. So, get expert advice today and get rid of the issue immediately.