What To Do When Roadrunner Email Not Working?
Sometimes, the functioning of the Roadrunner webmail might be malicious and creates different troubles. like any other email service provider, Roadrunner is also prone to a wide variety of technical or non-technical errors. Let’s take a look at the common reasons behind the Roadrunner Email Not Working issues.
Common Reasons Why Roadrunner Email Not Working
- An unstable Internet connection or weak network connectivity.
- Availability of the obsolete browser via which you access your Roadrunner account.
- Incorrect setting of SMTP, IMAP, and POP of the Roadrunner account.
- Accumulation of caches and cookies in the browser you are using.
- Availability of third-party add-ons in your web browser.
- Forgot the Roadrunner account password.
- And many more…
Knowing the reasons for such problems is a wise choice as it helps you to exterminate them without any difficulties, therefore we explained all the steps below.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Roadrunner Email Not Working Problem
Suppose you are facing a roadrunner email not working problem, you should follow the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to check your internet connection and assure it is working uninterruptedly.
- After that, you should disable extensions and add-ons of your browser and then try to reload your Roadrunner again.
- Apart from that, you will have to clear the cache and cookies of the web browser you are using.
- After that, you need to disable the firewall and antivirus from your computer system.
Even if the same problem still occurs after implementing the above-mentioned measures, you should try another solution discussed below.
Related Post:- Why Is Roadrunner Email Slow
What to do If Roadrunner Not Working on iPhone?
If the Roadrunner email is not working on your iPhone, you should consider following these steps carefully:
- First of all, you should confirm that you are using a good internet service before you start implementing the solution.
- Next step, you should give a quick restart to your iPhone and consider reloading the Roadrunner email account properly.
- What you need to do is to enable the server settings including IMAP, POP3, and SMTP with the iPhone.
- Before moving to the next, you need to make sure your iPhone is carrying the correct Roadrunner server settings.
- Further, you should also remove the Roadrunner application directly from your device.
- Then, you need to reinstall it to check if the same issue is not taking place now.
- Also, you will have to change the POP to IMAP if you are using POP and vice versa.
Now, need to see whether the issue gets sorted out completely from the root or not. By implementing these instructions, you can successfully resolve Roadrunner issues with ease. Besides, if you’re using the Roadrunner on Android and are facing such errors, you should try the below solution.
How To Fix If Roadrunner Email Not Working On Android?
Is someone facing the same problem with their Roadrunner account on the android operating system? Simply, you need to go through these steps carefully and you will be able to fix it in no time.
Check Out the Steps Mentioned Below
- On your very first step, you need to restart your Android device.
- Now, you have to reload the Roadrunner account in the next step.
- Also, you need to make sure that you are making proper utilization of a stable internet connection.
- To fix it, you need to open your Roadrunner email application on your android mobile phone.
- Next, you will have to choose the ‘POP3’ option and then tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Here, you should enter your correct Roadrunner login credentials such as email address (username) along with the account password.
- Moving to the next will ask you to tap on the ‘Next’ option and reconfigure the server settings accurately.
Incoming Server Settings
- Username: complete the email address of your Roadrunner account
- Password: Use the Roadrunner account password
- Port Number: 110
- Security type: None
- Server: pop-server.maine.rr.com
Outgoing Server settings
- Username: Roadrunner email address
- Password: Roadrunner email account password.
- Port Number: 587
- Security type: None
- Server: SMTP-server.maine.rr.com
- After entering the correct server setting information, you need to click on the ‘Ok’ option.
- Now, you will have to finish the setup by tapping on the ‘Ok’ option again.
Still, if you are facing email not working on your Android phone, even after configuring the server settings, try another way. It is advisable to contact Roadrunner experts as quickly as possible so that you can resolve them quickly.
In spite of implementing these fixed methods, you often face Roadrunner Email Isn’t Working problems. In such a serious case but don’t worry about it, you should get in touch with our Roadrunner email support professionals, as quickly as possible. After establishing a connection with the experts, you can have a word with them and then share your worries. Here, they will suggest suitable instructions along with a one-stop solution. Apart from that, you can also ask for tips and tricks which will be beneficial to protect your account.
Whether you want to approach geeks via live chat or you’re looking for help over the phone, go ahead. All you need to do is to use the channels including the live chat facility, phone-call facility, or email support facility. By using any of them, fetch the immediate yet effective solution, in the comfort of your home.