How To Add A Custom Signature in Outlook Mail?
Want to create a Custom signature in Outlook but don’t know how? Well, consider your problem resolved as here in this article you will learn how to add a signature in Outlook whether you are accessing it from your Windows, Mac, or web. Just continue reading the article and follow the mentioned steps to learn the process right away.
What Are Email Signatures?
Adding signatures to emails is a common practice in business environments. It is used to provide the receiver of the email with the contact details of the sender such as the Name, Phone Number, Company Name, Destination, Email Address, Address, etc. These signatures also give your email a professional look, so if you want to add it to your emails too, then you are not alone.
Below we have mentioned the procedure to add a custom signature in Outlook. We have covered the recent versions of Outlook for almost all your devices. Follow the steps according to the device on which you are accessing Outlook and add signatures easily.
If you’re Outlook signature not working you can read this post.
How To Add Custom Signature In Outlook For Windows?
Most people prefer to use Outlook on Windows because of its many features. The Mail program lets you manage all your emails in one place and that too very neatly. Adding a custom signature in Outlook for Windows is simple. You can either create one signature for all emails or a separate signature for each of your emails. Here’s how you can do it:
- First of all, open the Outlook app on your Windows computer.
- Now go to the File tab and select Options.
- Select Mail from the left sidebar.
- Now, you need to select the Compose messages section on the right pane.
- In Compose messages, navigate and select the Signatures option.
- Select New to create your custom signature in Outlook.
- Give a Name to your signature and then hit the OK button.
- Now you need to select your signature and then you can edit it in the given box.
- Enter your signature in the box and use the formatting options to customize your signature in Outlook. Outlook also allows you to add pictures to the signature. So you can use this opportunity to add your Company’s logo etc.
- Go to the Choose default signature option and then choose the email account in which you want to use this signature.
- If you want to use this signature in all your emails, just select the signature from the New messages menu.
- You can also select a signature for your replies and forward emails.
- At last, once you are done with the above steps, just select OK to apply your changes.
How to Add Custom Signature In Outlook For Mac?
If you are using Outlook on your Mac device, then you can refer to the steps below to add a custom signature in Outlook easily.
- Open Outlook on your Mac and then select the Outlook menu.
- Click on Preferences and then select in the Email section, select Signatures.
- Now select the + sign to create your custom signature in Outlook for Mac.
- On the next Window, you can enter your Signature in plain text and then use the formatting.
- Now select Choose default signature and then select your preferred option. Here you can select the account to which you want to add this signature. Also, select if you want to use the signature in your new emails only or also the replies and forwards.
How To Add Custom Signature In Outlook for Web?
Adding a custom signature in Outlook for Web is the easiest of all. You just need to launch the Outlook app on the web and follow a couple of steps as mentioned below:
- Open Outlook for Web from any browser on your device and then Sign in to your Outlook account.
- Select the Settings button from the top right corner and then click on view all Outlook.
- Now, select compose and reply and add your custom signature in Outlook for the web right away.
- Enter your signature and use the formatting options for it.
- Select when you want to use this signature and hit the save button.
Here’s How You Can Use Signature In Outlook
If you have selected to add your signature in all your emails, then you don’t need to worry about anything. Otherwise, you will need to add your signature in each of your emails manually. But it is not as troubling as it seems and you can do so by following the steps below:
- Open Outlook and select New Email.
- Make sure you are in the Message tab and navigate to the Include section.
- Now select Signature.
- Find the signature you created above and then select it.
- If you want to add any other signature then select the Signatures option.
How To Change Your Signature In Outlook?
Once you have created your Signature, you can update it anytime you want to change any of the details. You can edit your custom signature in Outlook easily by following the steps below:
- Open Outlook for Windows and then select New Email. Click on the Signature option and then select Signatures. Select the Signature you want to update and then edit it.
- Open Outlook for Mac, go to Outlook, and then Preferences. Select Signatures, click on the email you want to change and hit the Edit button.
- Open Outlook for Web and go to Settings. Click on View all Outlook Settings and then select Compose and Reply. Now you can edit your Custom signature in Outlook easily.
Adding a signature to your Outlook emails is always a good option. It will give your emails a more professional look. We hope the above steps helped you understand how to add a custom signature in Outlook on various devices. If you need any help with your Outlook account or Mail, feel free to reach Outlook Support experts for assistance.