BellSouth Email Login Problems can also be an issue the user might encounter while using BellSouth Email Services. Just like any other service provider, the BellSouth Internet-based Email service provider is also one of the main communication providers to the global audience. BellSouth is a renowned email service provider that is based in the USA but it is serving the global audience. It was developed by keeping in mind that it will come into use for personal conversations but, timely progress and business requirements have turned this software into professional software.
BellSouth basically is known for its wireless internet services, cable and digital television services, short and long distance communication services, internet-based free of cost email services and much more and being a very popular and one of the most prominent companies of the world, it is catering to the needs of the worldwide audience in the most effective and efficient manner. But, what to do in the case where you are facing BellSouth Email Login Problems? Don’t Worry…!!! Not working issue is just the indicative of BellSouth Email server setting requires a check-up and minor fixes.
The reasons behind BellSouth Email Login Problems can be many. We are discussing the few major ones in the below laid bullet points –
- Reason for facing BellSouth Email Login Problems over the BellSouth Email Platform can be the exhaustion of that storage capacity also. The total email storage limit offered by the BellSouth Platform is 15 GB / Per User / Per Account.
- BellSouth Email Website server might be down or crashed for the time being. The reason behind can be too many users are present at the same time and the server of the BellSouth Email site is to that much competent to take that sort of load.
- Anti – Virus installed in the PC/ Desktop / Laptop might be creating a firewall and thus, resulting in that you are not been able to login to your BellSouth Email Account.
- Frequent Use of Un-Updated web browser or search engine for using BellSouth Email Services can also create a hindrance. Web Browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. are some of the top considered web browsers that must be used to avail of any internet service, whether mail or anything else.
- The web browser installed in the system, the one user is using for connecting with the BellSouth Email Services is filled with cache and cookies.
- Web Browser’s add-on and plug-in are either become obsolete or irrelevant, thus, creating hindrance in between.
- Slow Internet Speed offered or Improper Internet Connection provided. BellSouth Email Service sever requires a decent internet connection to work.
- Wrong Time and Date of your PC / Desktop / Laptop / Device. The location update also included in this.
- Wrong Email configuration settings can be one of few reasons of Email Login Problems
- Wrong Login credentials of the email account can also create a Login Problem.
Methods To Solve
5 Easy Ways to Fix BellSouth Email Login Problems are as follows
Method 1 – BellSouth Email Account Password Reset –
To do so, follow the below mentioned quick easy steps –
- Open your web browser and open the given AT & T Website Homepage Link – http://start.att.net/
- Click on the Account Sign-In Option available on the homepage.
- Click on the Forgot Password Option available and you will reach to the Account Recovery Page.
- Enter the asked inputs in the prompt fields. All the fields are mandatory to be filled.
- Enter Captcha and click on Continue button and you will reach to the identity verification page.
- You will now have 2 options – Send Me a Temporary Password / I’ll answer the security questions.
- Select any of the 2 options and follow the further step and your password will be recovered.
Method 2 – BellSouth Email Configuration Settings –
BellSouth Email won’t be able to work properly until and unless the user does not do the correct incoming mail server and outgoing mail server settings resulting in BellSouth Email Login Problems. If they are incorrect, then correct them as per the below-mentioned inputs –
For Incoming Mail Server Settings —
- Username – In the username column, the user is required to mention his/her correct Email ID with the correct domain.
- Password – In the next column, the user is required to provide the Login Password attached with his BellSouth Account Email ID.
- Server – imap.mail.att.net
- PORT – 993
- Security – SSL / TLS
For Outgoing Mail Server Settings —
- Username – In the username column, the user is required to mention his/her correct Email ID with correct domain.
- Password – In the next column, the user is required to provide the Login Password attached with his CenturyLink Webmail Account Email ID.
- Server – smtp.mail.att.net
- PORT – 587 / 465
- Security – SSL / TLS
Method 3 – BellSouth Email Service Site Crashed / Server Down –
There is a huge possibility that BellSouth Email services site is down or crashed for the time being. The reasons can be many. Maybe too much website load or update is being done from the BellSouth’s end regarding adding or removing any feature in it. To identify whether the site is crashed or not, click on the given link on Google and the following screen will appear https://downdetector.com/status/att/
Method 4 – Anti – Virus Firewall –
Temporarily disable the Anti – Virus installed in the system. There might be a huge chance that the Anti – Virus installed is creating a sort of firewall leading to improper functioning and working of the BellSouth Email account services and you are facing BellSouth Email Login Problem.
Method 5 – Update / Re-Install / Change the Web Browser and BellSouth Email Application –
Re-install / Update / Change the Web Browser that is being used as a platform for availing the BellSouth Email services. The same should be done over the mobile phone devices also, whether Android or iOS. Timely updates are been provided by the BellSouth to its users and the same should be installed on a timely basis by the user and this will ensure that you won’t face BellSouth Email Login Problems.
If any of the above mentioned methods won’t work for you, then contact to the BellSouth Customer Help and Support team which is available 24*7 for your help. You will get a reliable solution to your problem that you can easily apply to solve your BellSouth Login Problem through your own efforts.