Whenever trying to entering the username and password of your Hotmail to sing-in and access its service and feature, Hotmail Email Login Issue may appear and prevent you from using the account. There are several reasons behind occurrence of this problem, could be internet speed is slow, server is down or the wrong login credential. It is very essential to find out the actual cause of confronting this login issue as only then you will be applicable to cope-up easily and effort-freely. In this blog, we describe every important needed information about Hotmail login issue so once you walk-through it you can fix the problem quickly.
Why Hotmail Email Login Issue Occurs?
Before start eradicating Hotmail Login Issue,we first need to discuss what the factors causing this problem. Here are multiple reasons you have to give a glance on them:
- Invalid username or password of your Hotmail account
- Due to browser’s cookies, or cache file
- If having Java script issue
- Maybe web-browser you are using for login is out-of-date
- The server is not responding
- Network connectivity issue
- Poor connection of internet
Effectual Way To Fix Hotmail Email Login Issue
Now, let’s move to its troubleshooting tricks. The list of different fixing methods is listing below. So, without wasting your time, keep following them one-by-one. Continue the fixing job until your Hotmail Email Login Issuegets resolved from the root. Let’s begin the process:
Method 1: Check the Password Of Hotmail Account
In case you are unable to sing-in to your Hotmail, the very first step you should take to deal with this problem is checking the password and ensure that it is correctly inserted into the Password field. Follow the steps noted underneath to do such things in more efficient manner:
- Before entering the password, make sure the caps-lock key is not ‘ON’ on your keyboard
- As it is known to everybody that password of any mail account is case-sensitive, so carefully typing it into the field
- You may also first type your real password on the notepad and then copy it from there and paste it into Hotmail sign-in page
If yet can’t sign-in to Hotmail and feeling blue because of this, then instead wagging-off with such problematic situation, keep continue following the next provided solution. Maybe the next one helpful for you!
Method 2: Reset Hotmail Password
When trying to sing-in to Hotmail account, you may receive any of these following error messages on the screen:
- Invalid Username or Password
- The Password was changed while ago
In this situation, you must create a new password because anyone might have changed your Hotmail account password. Go through the guidelines provided underneath to reset or change your password:
- Open any web browser on your operating device and then visit the outlook.com site
- Go to the Sing-in page by clicking on “sign-in” button available on the top menu
- Afterward, enter your outlook / Hotmail email address and press the “Next” button
- Now, tap on the “forgot password” link
- In the next window you can choose the recovery method as per your preference and then click on “Next” button
- In the next step, you will receive a verification code on the selected recovery option. You need to enter that code and tap the “Verify” button
- At the end, you can see a form to create a new password. Just, follow the on-screen guide and finally able to create a strong password of your Hotmail
Use the current password that is right-now created by you to sign-in to your Hotmail account. If you still face Hotmail mail Login Issue,go ahead with the next solution to fix it.
Method 3: Check The Server Status
Couple of times Hotmail Login Issuetake place due to server problem. When Hotmail server is under maintenance by the admin, the server may get down for the time being and hence not allowed to login your account during that period. You will have to wait a while or hours until the maintenance gets done and everything is working fine. Once you see the server status is up, you can freely access Hotmail Email account.
Continue following the next method if this also not helpful.
Method 4: Check The Autofill Settings on your Browser
If you have been accessing your Hotmail account through auto-sign in feature, then after facing Hotmail Email Login Issue you should immediately check the autofill settings first. Most probably, you have updated the auto-fill settings with the wrong email address or password. So, open an incognito window on your browser and attempt to sign in there by manually typing login credentials. If your Hotmail account gets accessible without any error issue, then it means the problem was with autofill feature. You need to update the autofill settings to terminate the problem.
Method 5: Clear Cookies or Cache Files
If you are unable to successfully sign-in to Hotmail account, then may be junk files are stored in your browser. That’s why; you have to clean the cookies and cache files from your web browser and then try to load the Hotmail login page.
Method 6: Configure the Account Server Settings
If the incoming and outgoing server settings of your Hotmail account are incorrectly configured, then there is a possibility of Hotmail Email Login Issue.To exterminate this login problem, check the account configuration settings and ensure they are set appropriately. Here is the server address for Hotmail, have a glimpse:
- Map Server- imap.hotmail.com
- Port no- 993
- POP server – pop.hotmail.com
- Port no – 995
- SMTP server- smtp.hotmail.com
- Port no- 465 or 25
Dial 24/7 Helpline Number For One-Stop Solution
If you can’t still sign-in to your Hotmail account and experiencing Hotmail mail Login Issue,then contact to dexterous tech-geeks. They will lend a hand to get the problem solved in an instant and effective manner. The technicians have immense experience in tackling such a login problem of your email account. Unite with them as fast as you can and obtain reliable and doorstep solution.