Outlook email login problems are the common issues that may hamper your work while you’re using it. Hence, these errors can also be rectified easily by following simple steps. The outlook is a Microsoft product, that is a very popular worldwide for emailing and professional use. If you are also an Outlook user then this blog is very useful for you. Since, sometimes while using the Outlook app, you may face some fail, due to error. These failures include various Outlook email login problems such as- Outlook won’t open, outlook not connecting, outlook not receiving emails, email not working, and so on.
Hence, in this blog, you will get the solutions for some common Outlook email login issues. Let’s get started:
Learn The Solutions For Outlook Email Login Problems
Below we have mentioned some Outlook email login problems that you may face. Hence, keep on reading and learn the solution of- how to solve Outlook sign-in problems.
Outlook Won’t Open
This is the most common outlook login account issue, that users face at least once. Outlook won’t open issue is the startup issue with the navigation pane can prevent Outlook from opening correctly. By resetting the navigate pane might resolve this issue. Therefore, you have to press the Windows key + R key on the keyboard together. By this, a Run command box will get open. There you have type Outlook.exe/resetnavpane in the Open box and then click OK.
Why this error occurs in Outlook? This error may come in outlook due to:
- Add-ins in the browser extensions.
- Due to some virus attack
- Maybe Outlook files got corrupted.
- Network connection error.
Hence, considering the navigation pane as the main culprit can be a mistake. Therefore, you should check all the mentioned causes and then try to open or use the Outlook. Now let us look for the solutions:
- To solve the Outlook won’t load issue, you should try running the Outlook in the safe mode. If the Outlook starts in the safe mode then there is likely to be the problems with the Add-ins that you have added to your browser.
- Second, disable the add-ins or any other third-party extensions you have. This will make your browser work easily and then you will be able to open the Outlook in the normal mode.
- Check whether the error is occurring due to the anti-virus program. If so, then disable the anti-virus software temporarily.
Through this, your Outlook is not the opening issue that can get solved. Now, enjoy your Outlook seamless services.
Why I Can not Sign In To My Outlook Account?
Well, this is the most common that generally come in front of the new users. If you are new and unable to sign in, don’t worry this section will solve your issue. When you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft Outlook account, then quickly try below mentioned basic troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that Caps Lock is turned off and you entering your password correctly.
- Clear the browser history.
- Try to sign in using correct credentials from a different browser.
- Restart your computer and log in to the Outlook account.
When you can’t remember your password, Outlook sign fail issue occurs. Therefore follow the below steps to reset your password.
- Go to Recover your account page.
- Now enter your email address, phone number, or Skype ID you used when created the Microsoft Account. This could be any email address ending with any prefix such as- hotmail.com, gmail.com, outlook.com, and others.
- If you have set the security info in your account then you will get an OTP (one-time-password) on your alternate phone number or email address. Use that code and enter it on screen and then you will be able to make a new password.
- Now enter your new password and click Next.
Your new Outlook password is ready, hence you can log in to your Microsoft Outlook account easily.
My Outlook Not Receiving Emails
When your Outlook stops its auto-sync, you become unable to receive any email. Hence, this issue can be solved with the few changes in Outlook Settings. Here you will also get to know- how you can activate getting Outlook emails automatically.
Make sure that your account settings are correct, compare the settings in the Mail app with the settings of your email account.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Settings >> Password and Accounts.
- Tap on your email account.
- Now select an email address next to Account to see the account information.
- Check the settings of outgoing and incoming servers.
To enable your Outlook to receive emails automatically, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- In Outlook click on File and then select Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Find Send and Receive section, select the Send/Receive option.
- Under the Group Name, choose group and then click Copy.
- Next under the Send/Receive group name, type the new group name and then click OK.
Through this, your Outlook mail will again start getting the emails automatically and you won’t need to face these Outlook email login problems.
In the event when you experience issues in accessing your account by utilizing the login details and you face email sign-in issues, then you should promptly ask for Microsoft outlook expert help. They will assist you in finding out the reason behind the issue. Just when genuine reason is known, they will use the methods to solve the error and will make you able to login appropriately. Hence, you will be capable to access your account. You have to contact the professionals and tell them about the error or the difficulty you are facing while logging in. Microsoft Outlook techniques are well aware of the problems and how to resolve the issue and bring things back on the track.