Looking forward to setting up Flash.net email settings on your device? You’ve come to the right place. Here we will help you configure flash.net email settings on various devices, that includes, Android Phone, iPhone, and PC. You can use flash.net email on any mail app of your PC however, this article has described steps for setting up the email on Outlook 2016 only. The steps can differ with versions of Outlook so you need to be careful if you follow these steps for your Outlook.
Now let’s not waste any time and start with our flash.net email settings configuration right away.
Configure Flash.net Email Settings Manually on Android Phone
Given below are the steps to configure flash.net email settings on Android devices for IMAP accounts.
- First of all, open Mail and enter your email credentials. You have entered your email address and password in the given fields.
- Now click on Manual setup and select IMAP.
- Enter the below settings for Flash.net IMAP settings in the required spaces.
- Enter imap.mail.att.net on the IMAP server.
- Now select None in Security type.
- The secure port for IMAP is 993 with Security type SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- The insecure port for IMAP is 143 with Security type None (Accept all certificates).
- Once done with the Flash.net IMAP server settings, click Next.
- Now you need to enter the SMTP settings in the given fields. The correct Flash.net SMTP settings for flash.net email are given below:
- Enter smtp.mail.att.net in the SMTP Server field.
- The secure port for flash.net email is 465 with a Security typeset at SSL/TLS.
- The SMTP roaming server secure port is 587 with Security type SSL/TLS.
- Insecure port 25 with Security type None.
- SMTP roaming server insecure port 587 with Security type None.
- Click on Done and if all the settings were correct, your flash.net account will be set up.
You can try receiving or sending emails from your flash.net email account on Android Mail to check if it is set up successfully or not. If you face trouble at any step or can’t configure your flash.net properly, feel free to reach us anytime for help.
Configure Flash.net Email On Apple Mail Manually
Follow the steps below to configure your flash.net email on Apple Mail.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select Mail and then Accounts.
- Click on Add Account and then select Other.
- Now click on Add Mail Account.
- Now you need to enter your name, email address, and account password in the given space.
- Click on Next.
- Select your account as IMAP.
- Go to the Incoming Mail Server tab and enter the Flash.net IMAP and select Next.
- Now Go to the Outgoing Mail Server tab and fill in the Flash.net SMTP settings.
*You can refer to the email settings from the above section.
- While you are entering the email settings, make sure to enter your correct User Name and Password in both IMAP and SMTP. You need to enter your complete flash.net email address in the User Name field.
- The Incoming Mail server (IMAP) for flash.net email is imap.mail.att.net.
- The Outgoing Mail server (SMTP) is smtp.mail.att.net.
- If you get a prompt to verify the incoming and outgoing servers, select Continue. Now click on Details and select Trust.
- Click on Save to add your account successfully.
- Now select the account you just set up on your iPhone. Click on the SMTP server. Here you need to verify if all the settings are correct and hit Done.
If you’ve configured the flash.net email settings correctly, then your account will be set up successfully. You can try sending or receiving emails to confirm there’s no issue with the account setup.
Flash.net Email Setup Steps For Outlook 2016
Follow the below steps to set up your flash.net email on Outlook 2016 automatically.
- Open Outlook on your PC.
- Go to File.
- Click on Info and Account Settings.
- On the Auto Account Setup window, enter your Flash email address and password.
- Select Next.
- At last, click on Finish and then Close.
- That’s all. Your Flash.net email settings will get configured automatically.
You are ready to use your Flash email on Outlook 2016. Check if everything is working alright or not. If not, then you should try the Manual setup.
- Open Outlook on your PC.
- Go to File and select Account Settings
- Select the Manual Setup or Additional Server Types option.
- Now click on Next.
- On the next Windows, you need to select your account type as POP or IMAP.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the required details in the given fields and then select More Settings.
- Go to the Outgoing Server tab and select “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication Checkbox”.
- Also, select “Use Same Settings As My Incoming Mail Server”.
- Now go to the Advanced tab and verify the email settings.
POP3 Settings for Flash.net Email for Outlook 2016
- Set the Incoming Port (POP3) to 110 and Outgoing Port (SMTP) to 465 or 587
- The Secure Port for flash.net POP3 Settings 995 with Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- The Insecure Port is 110 and Security with Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
- Make sure the “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” remains unchecked.
- Select None in Use the following type of encrypted connection.
IMAP Settings for FLASH.NET for Outlook 2016
- Set the Incoming Port to 143 and Outgoing Port to 465
- The Secure Port for flash.net IMAP account is 993 with Security Type SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- The Insecure Port for flash.net IMAP account is 143 with Security Type: None (Accept all certificates
- Leave the “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” unchecked and set “Use the following type of encrypted connection” to None.
In case you use Secure SSL / TLS Settings, you need to enable the “This service requires a secure connection (SSL)” option in both outgoing and incoming mails.
SMTP settings for FLASH.NET Email For Outlook 2016
- The SMTP Secure Port is 465 for with Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- SMTP roaming server Secure Port is 587 with Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- In the Outgoing (SMTP) Port select 25 and in the Security Type select None (Accept all certificates)
- The SMTP roaming server Insecure Port is 587 with Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
- After entering these settings, select Ok and then Next
- At last click on Finish to complete the procedure.
These steps and flash.net email settings will help you configure your account successfully. In case you can’t set up your account due to any reason, feel free to reach our Flash.net email support team for assistance.