How to Configure Rogers Email Settings for iPhone, Android, and Mac
Rogers Email is one of the secured email services powered by Yahoo. Such an email is increasingly being accessed by an immense number of individuals in the current era. It has lots of consistency and fluency in sending/receiving emails or fetching any documents. Apart from its amazing features, you can however also use Rogers Email for scheduling urgent meetings, managing calendars, contacts, and more. In order to frequently access this Rogers Email account, you are strongly required to setup Rogers Email Settings correctly on your iPhone, Android, Windows system, and Mac OS. In this guide, we will walk you through the entire configuration process for your Rogers Email. So, if you have no idea about it, read the blog-post. The information noted down will definitely be helpful in completing the email settings in the Rogers.com email account. Thus, let’s feast your eyes over here!
Required Procedures to Configure Rogers Email Settings for iPhone, Android, and Mac
In this below, we have compiled fruitful guidelines that will show you how to perform accurate Rogers Email Settings on iPhone, Windows, Android, and Mac devices. Therefore, give a glimpse of the given instructed points and follow accordingly. You will get your roger email settings perfectly in a very short span of time. Let’s do it without any delay!
Suitable Guidance For Setting up Rogers Email for iPhone
If you are using an iPhone for accessing your Rogers email, you are always recommended to first set up Rogers Email Settings. This is 100% true that after you properly set up Rogers email account on your iPhone, you can freely send and receive emails from your Rogers Yahoo account. Follow the beneath mentioned instructed lines to set up your Rogers email account on iPhone without any distraction:
- The very beginning step you should take is to open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and then click the “Mail” option.
- Now, you are suggested to give a single click on the “Accounts” tab and then click the “Add Account” option.
- Thereafter, place a single tap on “Yahoo”, enter your complete Rogers email address in the given field and then press the Next button.
- In the next step, you are guided to enter your Rogers email account password into the Password field and then simply click the “Sign-in” button.
- Now, click the “Save” button after disabling Rogers email from syncing to completely save the changes made by you for your Rogers email account.
- For Rogers Email Settings IMAP on your iPhone, fill-up the following details:
- Rogers.com SMTP Server: Enter ‘smtp.mail.yahoo.com’
- SMTP port: Type 465
- After That – SMTP security: Select SSL / TLS
- SMTP username: Your full Rogers email address
- SMTP password: Your correct Rogers.com password
Once you are done with the Rogers Email Settings on your iPhone with the help of the above-noted directive you can flawlessly send/receive any emails or messages to or from the clients.
Effectual Guidance Regarding Rogers Email Settings for Windows PC
If you have a Windows PC and want to use your Rogers email account with no hassle, you need to configure Rogers Email Settings accurately and system-wise too. Before setting up the email settings program, you should better understand the differences happening between Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) and Post Office Protocol (POP). The Rogers email settings IMAP allows you to access and manage your emails remotely. However, POP copies email directly from the email server to the app. Here’s a brief look at the POP server Rogers email settings on Windows. You only need to perform stepwise. So, let’s begin:
Incoming Mail (POP) Server
- Email Server: pop.broadband.rogers.com
- Port Number: 995
- Requires SSL: Yes
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
- Server Name: smtp.broadband.rogers.com
- Port Number: 465 or 587
- Select SSL: Yes
- Requires TLS: Yes
- Now you have to do – Requires authentication: Yes
Your Login Details
- Email address: Your full email address
- Password: Your Rogers email account password
- Requires authentication: Yes
This is how you can set up the Rogers Email Settings for your Windows PC. Once the setup process gets done, you will start sending/receiving emails without any interruption.
Essential Guidelines For Setting up Rogers Email On Android Phone
If you have an Android Phone and want to use Rogers email on it, then you are highly required to configure the Rogers Email Settings on android. Once the setup process is done successfully, you can avail all its amazing features and services including sending/receiving email. Ignoring this might lead to severe issues whilst using the email communication platform. Below-mentioned is the course of action through which you can set up Rogers email on an Android device:
- Open an email or the Gmail app from the home screen of your Android phone.
- Afterward, give a single click on the Menu tab, select “Settings”, and click the “Add Account” tab.
- In the Setup Email section, click the “Other” tab.
- Enter your Rogers email address and then click on the “Manual Setup” button.
- Select the “IMAP account”.
- For the Incoming Server Settings you have to enter the following information:
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: The correct account password
- IMAP Server:imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Security Type: SSL
- Port Number: 993
- Once you have entered the above detail, click the “Next” button
- Now, for the Outgoing Server Settings, enter the following information.
- SMTP server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Port: 465
- Security type: SSL
- Then, click the “Next” button.
- Name your email account and click “Done” to end-up the setup process.
After successfully configuration of Rogers Email Settings on your Android phone, you are completely free to use the email account for sending/receiving purposes.
Required Steps For Rogers Email Settings On MacOS
Rogers Email Settings for Mac OS allows you to use your Mac device in a frequent way to access your rogers.com email account. To ensure the smooth functioning of Rogers’s email on Mac, first, you have to open the Mail app on your Mac device and then select Mail Preferences. Afterward, simply go through the below-mentioned steps to complete the Rogers Email Settings for Mac:
- Click on the “Mail Preferences” option, then select the “Accounts” tab.
- Enter your full Rogers email address in the “Email Address” field.
- In the full name field, enter your name and fill-up the following required details in the Incoming and Outgoing mail server field:
- Incoming Mail Server: pop.broadband.rogers.com
- Username: Enter your full email address
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.broadband.rogers.com
- Make sure the “Use only this server” option is not selected. If it is already selected, give a click on the check-box to de-select it.
- Now, click on the pull-down tab and type “smtp.broadband.rogers.com” in the given field. Afterward, select Edit SMTP Server List.
- Select the “Use default ports (25, 465, 587)” option by giving a check and uncheck “Use custom port”. Uncheck “Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL)” as well.
- Set Authentication to “Password” for security purposes.
- Enter the username and password in the desired field and then click OK.
- Place a click on the “Advanced” tab and ensure that the port number is set to 110.
- Do not select the “Use SSL” option and set the “Authentication” to “Password”.
This is how you can effort-freely setup the Rogers Email Settings for MacOS.
Why It Is Required To Setup Rogers POP Server Settings?
The Post Office Protocol (POP) server setting allows you to access your Rogers email account in Windows desktop or mobile app. Furthermore, the Rogers POP server settings enable you to download the copies of your email, move and delete the emails in the app without even any creation of original emails. To confirm these criteria, it is quite essential to configure your Rogers Email with appropriate POP server settings. Follow the given direction to configure Rogers POP server settings:
Incoming Mail (POP) Server
- Server Name – pop.broadband.rogers.com
- Port Number – 995
- Select Security SSL – Yes
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
- Server URL – smtp.broadband.rogers.com
- Port Number – 465 or 587
- Requires SSL – Yes
- Then you – Requires TLS – Yes
- Requires Authentication – Yes
Your Login Details
- Email address – Full email address
- Password – Account password
- Requires authentication – Yes
This is the true information for the configuration of Rogers Email Settings for iPhone, Android, and Mac. After setup the email account, you can start communication with your clients and office colleagues.
Wasn’t This Helpful? Contact Us
Really not satisfied with the information regarding Rogers Email Settings? Don’t worry! Just contact the email support team through the helpline number. We are expert tech-geeks who will surely help you out and proffer you with additional info at the doorstep.