Looking forward to setting up SBCGlobal.net email settings but don’t know how? You’ve come to the right place. Here in this blog, you will find the incoming and outgoing server settings for your SBCGlobal.net email and the steps of how to set it up on various email platforms. Whether you want to use your email on your mobile device or PC, you need to configure settings for the email separately.
Read the blog till the end to set up SBCGlobal.net email settings on your email platform.
SBCGlobal.net Email Settings For IMAP And SMTP
SBCGlobal.net Email IMAP Settings
|Server account type||IMAP|
|User name||Your SBCGlobal email address|
|IMAP password||Your SBCGlobal account password|
|IMAP Server hostname||imap.mail.att.net|
|SBCGlobal IMAP Server Port||993|
|Authentication required||YES (Email account Username and Password)|
SBCGlobal.net Email SMTP Settings
|SBCGlobal Mail server account type||SMTP|
|SMTP user name||Enter your SBCGlobal email address.|
|SMTP password||Your SBCGlobal account email password|
|Authentication required||YES (Email account Username and Password)|
So, these were the incoming (IMAP) and outgoing (SMTP) settings of the SBCGlobal.net email. To set up your account on any email app or device, you will need to configure these settings manually. You can also try setting up your account using the automatic setup mode and if that works then you’d be lucky to not have to follow all these procedures. However, if that won’t work, there’s no need to lose hope, because we have mentioned below the procedure to set up SBCGlobal email on various devices briefly.
How To Configure SBCGlobal.net Email Settings On Mac?
You can configure your SBCGlobal.net email settings on your Mac device. The procedure might seem a bit tricky but with the help of the below configuration guide, you can do it smoothly. Let’s start with it right away.
- First of all, you need to launch the mail app on your Mac device.
- Select the Add Account option from the top menu.
- From the list of configuration options, find if there’s one for SBCGlobal and click on it. Otherwise, select the Other Mail Account option to start the SBCGlobal email manual setup.
- Enter the required details that include, your name, SBCGlobal email, and account password.
- Enter the email settings as mentioned below:
- Username: Here you need to enter the email address of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Password: Enter the password of your account.
- Now you need to select your account type. There’s no need to select anything if you want to configure your account as IMAP because it’s selected as default. Although, you can change it to POP if you want to use a POP account instead.
- The incoming mail server hostname is “imap.mail.att.net” and the Outgoing mail server hostname is “smtp.mail.att.net”.
- If you see the “Unable to verify account name or password” prompt, just ignore it and continue further.
- Also, ignore the “two servers” prompt and select Continue.
- At last, you need to select the apps you want to use with the SBCGlobal account and select Done.
You have set up the SBCGlobal.net email settings on your Mac. Now you can access your account from your Mac device anytime without any issue.
How To Configure SBCGlobal.net Email Settings on Windows (Outlook 2007)?
Configure SBCGlobal.net email on Outlook 2007 by following the steps below:
- First of all, Launch Outlook 2007 on your Windows device.
- Now go to Tools and select Account Settings.
- Click on New and Microsoft Exchange, IMAP, or POP3 as your account type.
- Now hit the Next button.
- Select “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and click on Next again.
- Select Internet Email and then select Next.
- Enter all the required details, including username, password, account type, etc, and click on More Settings.
- Now click on “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication” and select the “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” option.
- Click on the “Advanced Tab” and fill up the incoming and outgoing server settings for the SBCGlobal.net email.
SBCGlobal.net email settings (IMAP) for Outlook 2007
- Incoming port: 993 (secure)
- Outgoing port: 465
- Security Type: Select SSL/TLS (Accept All Certificates)
- Incoming port: 143 (insecure)
- Security Type: None (Accept All Certificates)
- Do not click on the “This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)” option.
- Select None in “Use the following type of encrypted connection”.
- Click on Ok to save the settings.
- At last, select Next and then Finish.
To Configure SBCGlobal Email Settings On Android Device?
Setting up your SBCGlobal account on an Android device is a simple procedure. You can configure the SBCGlobal.net email settings on your Android by following the steps below:
- First of all, you need to open the Mail app on your Android device.
- Go to Add account page and enter your SBCGlobal email credentials (email and password).
- Now select the Manual Setup option.
- Select IMAP as your account type and enter the IMAP settings for the SBCGlobal email.
Note – Refer to the SBCGlobal incoming and outgoing mail settings mentioned above on this page.
- After entering the correct SBCGlobal.net email settings in the required fields, click on Done to add your account.
If the applied settings are correct, your account setup will be successful and you can access, send and receive emails easily.
How To Configure SBCGlobal.net Email Settings on iPhone?
Follow the steps below to configure SBCGlobal.net email settings on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to Mail.
- Select Account and then Add Account.
- Choose Other and then select Add Mail Account.
- Enter your SBCGlobal.net email credentials that include your name, email, and account password.
- Select Next and then choose IMAP as your account type.
- Enter the Incoming and Outgoing mail server settings for your SBCGlobal email.
Note – Refer to the settings mentioned above on this page.
- Select Continue and then Details.
- Click on Trust and then Save.
- Now you need to select your SBCGlobal account.
- Open the SMTP server tab and enter the outgoing mail server settings.
- At last, select Done to apply the settings.
Make sure you enter the settings correctly before submitting it. Your account setup will show “successful” if the details you submitted are accurate. You can continue to access your SBCGlobal account from the iPhone Mail app and receive or send new emails.
Setting up SBCGlobal.net email settings might seem a bit tricky but it is not impossible as long as you have our help. With the help of the above setup guide, you can configure your SBCGlobal account on your devices easily. In case during the setup, you encounter any error or issue, feel free to reach us for more assistance. Our SBCGlobal email support experts will help you go through the manual setup smoothly and fix any issues in no time.