Fix SBCGlobal.net Email Not Working Issue
SBCGlobal email not working is a broad term that consists of various SBCGlobal.net email issues such as forgotten email credentials, login issues, faulty email configuration, etc. Today, in this blog, we are going to address the SBCGlobal email not working problem and provide you with the proper solutions to fix your email.
Electronic mail commonly known as email is a well-known tool for professionals. Enterprise uses email accounts for communicating with their clients. It can be used for both professional and personal usages. There are many tech companies that are providing email services through their servers.
Some of them are free to use whether a few are subscription-based. SBCGlobal.net is one of the prominent companies that provides email services. Their services are pretty smooth but sometimes if your account stops working normally, you can address this issue easily by following the comprehensive guide curated for users.
Why Is SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
SBCGlobal email not working? There could be various possible reasons for any sort of disturbance in between the normal functioning of email services. It could deal with multiple issues occurring with the mail services.
Common Causes for ‘SBCGlobal.net email not working’ Are:
- Poor Internet Connectivity. Poor or fluctuating internet connection creates trouble in sending or receiving the mail.
- The browser setting is incorrect.
- The email server is blocked by antivirus Software
- The add-on extension in your browsers can create issues with email delivery.
- There might be a possible server outage/server down.
- If your browser is outdated, you might face issues hence you should always keep the browser updated.
- If the Time and Date settings of your system are incorrect, you may face a similar situation.
- Proxy servers can cause issues in the normal functioning of mail.
- Entering incorrect login credentials.
- Incorrect app setting on your iPhone/Android Device
Common Errors Users Face When “SBCGlobal.net Account Not Working”
- SBCGlobal.net server not responding properly
- Cannot send email from your SBCGlobal.net account
- Unable to open Sbcglobal.net account
- The password is incorrect.
- The slower loading of email.
- Trouble in downloading mail attachments
- SBCGlobal.net Email not working on iPhone
- SBCGlobal.net is not working on Android devices.
Most Effective Ways to Fix the “SBCGlobal.net Not Working Issue”
- Ensure that the validity of your account has not been expired.
- Make sure the internet and Wi-Fi connections are working appropriately. try restarting your router if there is any trouble with the internet connection.
- If you are using the SBCGlobal email account with other third-party apps, make sure you have configured the right SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Delete all cookies, cache, history, and other junk.
- Check the device compatibility
- Check if the outbox and inbox mails server settings are correct for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Your browser version should be compatible with SBCGlobal.
- Update the version of the mobile app to the latest one
- Force Stop any third-party application which is creating a nuisance/ trouble.
SBCGlobal.net Email Is Not Working On your iPhone?
Being an iPhone user, you can fix the trouble by following the steps below
Properly Configure SBCGlobal Account on iPhone
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone
- Then, click on Mail>>Accounts
- Now go to “Add Accounts”
- Select “Other” and then “Add Mail Account”
- Type the name and the description to add an account
- Now provide your SBCGlobal email address and password in the respective field
- Then go to POP from the top of the screen
- The incoming mail server should be added as inbound.att.net
- Again type the email address and password for the SBCGlobal account
- Now in the Outgoing Mail Server type outbound.att.net
- Again, provide the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, click on “Save” and the SBCGlobal account will be properly configured on your iPhone
Alternate Method to Fix SBCGlobal.net Email Issues on iPhone
- Restart your iPhone and try using your mail account
- Check the POP3/IMAP server settings
- Remove and Re-add SBCGlobal email account
- Check your password properly for the Caps On/Off
- Check for the SSL verification for approaching as well as an active server.
- Clear data and history from the mail application
- But, if you are still facing the issue, you need to remove the account properly and then re-add it again on your iPhone
How to fix the SBCGlobal.net Email Issues on Android Device?
Most of us own any Android Device and hence you can fix the issue by following the given steps.
- Reboot your device
- Uninstall and Reinstall the application on your device
- Check the IMAP/ POP Configuration Settings in Android
- Make sure your phone is connected to the WiFi/ Active Cellular Network
- Set the correct IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email on Android
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
SBCGlobal.net Account is Not Working on Apple Mac
If you are working on Mac and facing similar issues, you need to remove and add your email address again.
- Click on Apple Menu then go to the Settings of your Mac.
- Now go to the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and should choose “Accounts”.
- Now, go to the “Add account”
- In the “Add account” section, go to “Other”.
- Enter the SBCGlobal email account & password in the email account and password text fields.
- Click Next
- Now look for the “POP” from the top of the screen
- In the hostname, you should type inbound.att.net
- Next, you need to provide the username for your SBCGlobal email account
- On the Outgoing mail server screen type username and password and outbound.att.net as the domain name
- Click Next and then Save
SBCGlobal is Facing Trouble On Windows Computer
Most of us work on a Windows PC, and if you are facing trouble in using SBCGlobal email, you can try resolving the issue using the steps given below:
- A strong internet connection is required.
- The browser should be compatible with the SBCGlobal email service. The recommended browsers to use, are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Update the version of your browser so that you can load SBCGlobal email accounts at a faster rate.
- Delete all cookies and cache if SBCGlobal is creating an issue
- If you have added extensions and installed plugins, you can try disabling them.
- Try to switch the browser and if the issue still persisted.
- Disable third-party Antivirus and antispyware for that instance.
Above we have tried to explain the troubleshooting steps to fix the SBCGlobal.net email not working in the easiest way. We hope you are finally back to using your SBCGlobal email account without any issues. However, if there’s some sort of issue still bothering you, you must contact SBCGlobal.net email support experts for assistance. Our email experts will help you get to the root cause of the problem and then work on its fix immediately to resolve your issue.