Fix: SBCGlobal Email Not Working On iPhone, Android or MAC
There are many scenarios where the SBCGlobal undergoes many issues, such as forgotten email credentials, Sbcglobal login issues, faulty email configuration, etc. This can frustrate the users and result in email not working issues. If you encounter the same, we will help you get rid of it. Today, in this blog, we are going to address the SBCGlobal email not working problem and provide you with the proper solutions to fix your email.
SBCGlobal is one of the best email clients. Enterprise uses SBCGlobal email accounts for communicating with its clients. It can be used for both professional and personal usage. Many tech companies are utilizing the SBCGlobal email services through their servers.
Some of them are free to use whether a few are subscription-based. SBCGlobal services are pretty smooth, but sometimes if your account stops working normally. You can troubleshoot this issue easily by following the comprehensive guide. But first, let’s know the reason.
Why Is SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
There could be various reasons for any creating disturbance in the normal functioning of email services. It could deal with multiple issues occurring with the mail services.
Common Causes for SBCGlobal.net email not working are:
- Poor Internet Connectivity. Poor or fluctuating internet connection creates trouble in sending or receiving mail.
- The browser setting is incorrect.
- The email server is blocked by antivirus Software
- The add-on extension in your browsers can create issues with email delivery.
- There might be a possible server outage/server down.
- If your browser is outdated, you might face issues; hence you should always keep the browser updated.
- If your system’s time and date settings are incorrect, you may face a similar situation.
- Proxy servers can cause issues in the normal functioning of mail.
- Entering incorrect login credentials.
- Incorrect app setting on your iPhone/Android Device
Common Errors When SBCGlobal Email Not Working
When the SBCGlobal.net email not working, you can see the following errors:
- SBCGlobal.net server is not responding properly
- Cannot send email from your SBCGlobal.net account
- Unable to open Sbcglobal.net account
- The password is incorrect.
- The slower loading of email.
- Trouble in downloading mail attachments
- SBCGlobal.net Email not working on iPhone
- SBCGlobal.net is not working on Android devices.
Also Read: SBCGlobal Email Attachments Not Downloading
Ways to Fix the SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue
- Ensure that the validity of your account has not expired.
- Make sure the internet and Wi-Fi connections are working appropriately. Try restarting your router if there is any trouble with the internet connection.
- If you use the SBCGlobal email account with other third-party apps, ensure you have configured the proper SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Delete all cookies, cache, history, and other junk to fix the SBCGlobal email not working issue.
- Check the device compatibility.
- Check if the outbox and inbox mail server settings are correct for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Your browser version should be compatible with SBCGlobal.
- Update the version of the mobile app to the latest one
- Force Stop any third-party application which is creating a nuisance/ trouble.
Fix When SBCGlobal Email Not Working On iPhone
Being an iPhone user, you can fix the trouble by following the steps below
Properly Configure SBCGlobal Account on iPhone
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone
- Then, click on Mail>>Accounts
- Now go to “Add Accounts.”
- Select “Other” and then “Add Mail Account.”
- Type the name and the description to add an account
- Now provide your SBCGlobal email address and password in the respective field
- Then go to POP from the top of the screen
- The incoming mail server should be added as inbound.att.net
- Again type the email address and password for the SBCGlobal account
- Now in the Outgoing Mail Server, type outbound.att.net
- Again, provide the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, click on “Save,” and the SBCGlobal account will be properly configured on your iPhone.
For detailed posts on SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone then you can read this post.
Alternate Method to Fix SBCGlobal Email not Working Issue on iPhone
- Restart your iPhone and try using your mail account
- Check the POP3/IMAP server settings
- Remove and Re-add the SBCGlobal email account
- Check your password properly for the Caps On/Off
- Check for the SSL verification for approaching as well as an active server.
- Clear data and history from the mail application
- But, if you are still facing the issue, you need to remove the account properly and then re-add it again on your iPhone
Related Post:- Why SBCGlobal Not Receiving Emails
Fix SBCGlobal Email not Working on Android
Most of us own an Android device; hence, you can fix the issue by following the given steps.
- Reboot your device
- Uninstall and Reinstall the application on your device
- Check the IMAP/ POP Configuration Settings in Android
- Make sure your phone is connected to the WiFi/ Active Cellular Network
- Set the correct IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email on Android
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Mac Issue
If you are working on Mac and facing similar issues, you must remove and add your email address.
- Click on Apple Menu, then go to the Settings of your Mac.
- Now go to the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and should choose “Accounts.”
- Now, go to the “Add account”
- In the “Add account” section, go to “Other.”
- Enter the SBCGlobal email account & password in the email account and password text fields.
- Click Next
- Now, look for the “POP” from the top of the screen
- In the hostname, you should type inbound.att.net
- Next, you need to provide the username for your SBCGlobal email account
- On the Outgoing mail server screen, type username and password and outbound.att.net as the domain name
- Click Next and then Save, and check for the SBCGlobal not working issue
Related Post:- Fix SBCGlobal Email Hacked Issue
SBCGlobal is Facing Trouble On Windows Computer
Most of us work on a Windows PC, and if you are facing trouble with using SBCGlobal email not working, you can try resolving the issue using the steps given below:
- A strong internet connection is required.
- The browser should be compatible with the SBCGlobal email service. The recommended browsers to use are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Update the version of your browser so that you can load SBCGlobal email accounts at a faster rate.
- Delete all cookies and cache if SBCGlobal is creating an issue
- If you have added extensions and installed plugins, you can try disabling them.
- Try to switch the browser.
- If the issue persists, disable third-party Antivirus and antispyware for that instance.
There are many scenarios where the SBCGlobal email not working on the Windows system. As we discussed above, different reasons are causing this issue. Now we are going to fix the issues with the following methods.
1. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
The browser cache memory stores the many website cookies that can harm your browser and system. So to fix the SBCGlobal email not working issue, you must clear the browser cache and cookies. Following are the steps:
- Firstly, go to the browser Menu.
- Secondly, click on Settings.
- Now, go to the Privacy and Security tab from the left pane menu.
- After that, click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
- In the next step, choose a Date Range to clear the cache and cookies.
- At last, click on the Clear Data option.
If clearing the cache and cookies doesn’t help you resolve your issue, follow the next method.
2. Disable Add-ons or Extensions
Sometimes the browser’s extension and add-ons prevent the SBCGloabl from operating. Thus, you get an SBCGlobal email not working error on your screen. So for a better performance of SBCGlobal, disable the extensions with the following steps:
- In the initial step, go to the Browser menu.
- Then, choose the More Tools and then the Extensions option.
- Now, you will see the extensions; from here, you can remove or disable the extensions.
- To disable the extension, click on the blue button. You can also remove the extension by clicking on the Remove button.
- After disabling the extensions, try to access SBCGlobal once again.
If you are still facing the problem, then you must go with the next one.
3. Update Your Browser
There are many scenarios when the browser is not updated to the latest release; it can create issues like SBCGlobal email not working. So to fix the issue, you must update the browser to the latest update with the following means:
- From the Browser, go to the Menu.
- Then, go to Help and choose About Google Chrome.
- If any update is available, click on Update Chrome. If you can’t see the Update option, then your browser is already updated.
- After the update, restart your browser.
If, after the update, you still face the same, then there must be an improper email server setting. Correct them with the following method.
4. Correct Email Settings
When SBCGlobal has improper email settings, you can encounter the SBCGlobal email not working issue. Set the proper email setting:
Incoming Server – IMAP
- Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL/TLS
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your password
Outgoing Server – SMTP
- Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port: 465
- Security: SSL/TLS
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your password
Above, we have tried to explain the troubleshooting steps to fix the SBCGlobal email not working in the easiest way. We hope you are finally back to using your SBCGlobal email account without any issues. However, if there’s some issue still bothering you, you must contact SBCGlobal.net email support experts for assistance. Our email experts will help you get to the root cause of the problem and then work on its fix immediately to resolve your issue.