Yahoo Mail Not Syncing On Android, iPhone, Windows 10 & Gmail
Do you have a Yahoo account? If your answer is Yes, then I am not surprised. Yahoo is one of the most commonly used email services globally. Around 225 million people use Yahoo mail as active monthly users. You can access the mail service on any platform of your choice, including Android, iOS, Windows, etc. However, sometimes while using these services, you face some common issues. For example, problems like Yahoo Mail not syncing on different platforms such as Android App or iOS usually occur frequently. So, let’s explore some simple ways that allow you to fix the Yahoo Mail sync error.
Also Check: Why Yahoo Mail Not Working on iPhone
Know the Causes of Yahoo Mail Not Syncing
Well, there are many common reasons to cause Yahoo Mail does not sync issues. Such errors can occur on any of your devices, whether you use Windows or Android. So yes, indeed, this error is quite common. So, here are some of the primary and common reasons that can lead to the Yahoo Mail problem; check out below.
- Outdated version
- Sync is OFF
- Wrong server settings
- Improper installation
- Cache memory.
- Outdated operating system.
These are some common reasons that cause the problem, such as Yahoo Mail not syncing. So, whenever you face such an issue, first find out the root cause of this problem. If you get the exact point, then you will be able to fix it.
Also Check, How to Fix Issue:- Yahoo mail keeps crashing
How To Fix If Yahoo Mail Not Syncing on Android?
It is pretty standard that you install the Yahoo Mail app on your Android phone, but it does not sync with your Yahoo Mail account. It usually occurs when there is less communication between the Yahoo Mail app and your account. So your first step towards troubleshooting is to log out of your account and log in again into the Yahoo Mail app.
If still, you cannot, then use an outdated version of the Yahoo Mail app. Second, if you turn off your Sync mail, you will encounter the Yahoo Mail Android app not syncing issue. A few of the other factors that often lead to the problem are incorrect server settings, cache memory, improper installation, and an outdated operating system.
To resolve this issue, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps to ensure that the issue of Yahoo Mail won’t sync on Android is resolved:
- On your Android device, add Yahoo Mail and go to Settings.
- Tap on Accounts and then on Yahoo.
- Next, tap on your Yahoo Mail account and then select the “Sync Contacts” option to enable the sync. If you unchecked it, then the sync mail will get turned off.
Also Check:- Why Yahoo Mail Not Working on Chrome
How to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Syncing on iPhone and iPad?
Suppose you are an iPhone user and use Yahoo Mail on it. In that case, however, you encounter issues like Yahoo Mail sync error on iPhone, Yahoo Mail folder not syncing on iPhone, etc., you need to identify the reason behind it. Before resolving the issue, ensure that you are using the latest version of the Yahoo Mail app on your iPhone. Check that you have done the syncing correctly. Here are the steps that you can follow.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app and scroll down the page for troubleshooting the issue. Yahoo Mail not updating on iPad.
- Open on the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” option and then click on the “Add Account” option.
- Choose Yahoo as an option from the list, and then you have to type your Name, Yahoo Email address, password, and a description of your account.
- Click on Next and switch the “Mail” option to “On”.
- Tap on Save to save your desired changes.
After doing all that, if still, yahoo Mail not syncing on your iPhone, you need to restart the device and check if you can sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and if the syncing works.
Yahoo Mail Not Syncing With Windows 10! How to Fix it?
Yahoo Mail not syncing issue on the computer usually occurs due to improper settings of the Yahoo Mail account. However, if you are using any third-party security software can also lead to these issues. However, You can resolve Yahoo Mail not syncing with Windows 10 issues by disabling the Windows Defender Security Center.
To do this, click on the Start menu and open Windows Defender Security Center. Then, select the next screen, and open Fire and network protection. As a next step, choose a network profile and turn off Windows Firewall for that profile.
So, above, we shared all possible ways by which you can resolve issues like Android sync errors, Yahoo Mail not syncing on iPad, Yahoo Mail not updating on Mac, etc. So, follow these troubleshooting techniques the exact way to ensure the smooth functioning of the Yahoo Mail app and get continued access to all your emails.
Also Check:- Why Yahoo Mail Search Not Working
Yahoo Mail Not Syncing With Gmail
To resolve the issues like Yahoo email not syncing with Gmail, sending and receiving emails can be a problem. Secondly, the emails cannot be read on Inbox or even see an “Account not synced” error. If you are a Gmail app user, you might notice that it is not running the way it should. To resolve such issues, ensure that your Gmail app is updated correctly. Then, you can try restarting the device to resolve the issue that yahoo mail is not syncing. However, for the answer to questions like how to sync Yahoo Mail to Gmail, you can follow the series of steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Gmail account with the correct credentials.
- Tab the gear icon at the upper-right-hand side of your screen and choose “See all settings”.
- On the next page, click on “Accounts and Import.
- Select “Add a mail account” in the “Check mail from other accounts” section.
- Now enter your Yahoo Mail address in the Email address text box and click on Next.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the setup process.
- Once you complete the process, check the Yahoo Mail not syncing issue is fixed or not.
Here we have discussed yahoo mail not syncing with different devices and share the ways to resolve this issue. If you are dealing with such a problem, you can connect with the Yahoo support team. We have a specialized team of technicians who can fix such a case quickly. You can join us through mail, chat or WhatsApp, or call. Connect us NOW!