What do When Google Account Recovery Not Working?
Google account or Gmail is the most used email client all over the world. Gmail – Google Mail account provides many features to send and receive email professionally as well as personally. It also provides many security features to prevent your Google account from hacking and misuse. Whenever a Gmail user forgets their password, the Google account helps in recovering their account. But sometimes, the Google Account Recovery Not Working, and users are unable to retrieve their accounts. This blog will provide you with a method for recovering your Google or Gmail account easily.
As the Google account is Gmail, you use the Gmail credentials to operate it whenever you try to sign in to your Google account. In some scenarios, when the user forgets their password, they can’t log in to their Google account after many tries. In this case, their Google account recovery not working properly. We have the same query as a Google account user.
“I have used the Google Account for years on my system. I changed my system to the new one and have to log in to the Google account now. But I forgot my Google account password, as I didn’t use it many times. I tried all the passwords which I could remember. But I am unable to recover my Gmail account. Can anyone help me in recovering my Google account? As my Google account recovery not working? I would be thankful.”
When you try and the Gmail recovery not working, then you are not using it in the right way. Here you will get the step-by-step procedure to recover your Google account properly.
How to Recover Google Account Easily?
There are many other scenarios when the users can’t access old Google accounts of theirs. They said the Google account recovery not working, that’s why they are not able to recover their account. But in these scenarios, the users don’t follow the right steps. Here we provide approaches to help you recover your Google account easily. These approaches are:
But before starting, you should have your Registered Phone Number and the Recovery Email Address. These are the essentials for recovering the Google account.
Approach 1: Recover your Google Account with Your Phone Number
When the Google Account recovery not working, you can try to recover it with the phone number you registered with the Google account at the time of setup. Keep your phone handy and follow the given steps:
- Firstly, open the Google Account Sign-in Page (on the Phone or Browser).
- In the second step, enter your Gmail Email Address or Phone Number in the given field and then click the Next button.
- Now, you will be on the password page, here click on the “Forgot Password?” option under the password field.
- After that, the Account Recovery page opens.
- Here, click the Get a Verification at the Phone Number option.
- Now, you will get a 6-digit code on your registered phone number.
- In the next step, you must enter the code in the verification Box and click on Next to proceed.
- From the next page, you have to create and enter a new strong password.
- After creating, click on the Change Password button.
- In the end, reopen the Google Account sign-in page and enter your email address and the new password.
Approach 2: Recover Google Account with Recovery Email
If the Google account recovery not working with the phone number, you can recover your account with the recovery email. It is the email address you set up while registering on the google account. It is an alternative email address you configure to retrieve your Google account in forgotten password scenarios. Now follow the given steps:
- In the first step, open the Gmail Sign-in Page or go to g.co/recover.
- Now, enter your Google email address and click on Next.
- After that, click on the “Try Another Way” option from the password page. (It will appear after you try to recover your account with the phone number)
- Here, the Account Recovery page opens; you have to enter your Phone Number.
- Now, you will receive verification on your phone “Tap on it’s me” and then tap on the number showing on the Account recovery screen.
- From the next page, choose the “Get a verification code at email@example.com option. Here the recovery refers to your recovery email address. Confirm it before clicking.
- Next, sign in to your Recovery Email and copy the verification code.
- Now, paste the code in the required field of the verification Code.
- From the next page, create a new password and click on Change Password.
- At last, sign in to the Gmail account and enter your new password.
There are many scenarios that someone is using your Google account, by which your Google account recovery not working. As the other user denied all the recovery procedures from their end. So remember the members with you share the login credentials, maybe they change the password, and you can’t recover Google account. If you are still facing Gmail Login issues you can read this post.
Approach 3: Answer Security Questions
If the Google account recovery is still not working after following the above approaches, you must choose the Security Questions option to recover your account. In this, you have to answer the questions. These answers are those which you enter at the time of Google account setup. Also, don’t skip the questions; try to answer them all.
What Else Can You Do When Google Account Recovery not Working?
To recover the Google account, you must use a familiar device and location, if possible:
- Use a phone, tablet, or computer where you sign in frequently.
- Use the same browser.
- Try to sign in from a familiar location like home or work.
Need Further Assistance to Recover Google Account
You can contact the Experts if your Google account recovery not working and you are still not able to get into your Google account. Our Email Experts are present 24/7 to assist you with your problem. Thank You!