Various Ways to Reactivate AOL Account Quickly
AOL Mail frequently disables inactive accounts. You won’t have access to your emails, attachments, or any other email account data if your AOL account is canceled for inactivity. The purpose of AOL deactivating dormant email accounts and steps to reactivate the AOL account will be discussed in this blog. With no further hesitation, let’s start and examine how to Reactivate AOL account in more detail.
Related Post:- How to Recover Old AOL Emails
Potential Reasons for Deactivating or Deleting Your AOL Account
For a variety of causes and situations, your AOL email account could be deleted or rendered unusable. If you accidentally delete your AOL account, there is no need to create a brand-new AOL Mail account. However, you cannot access your AOL account with a previous or old username. There could be various reasons for deactivating your AOL account as follows:
- Your AOL account is initially deactivated when you ask for it to be erased.
- After 90 days without logging onto your AOL Mail account.
- When the rules of service for AOL were broken while using the email account.
Related Post:- Why AOL Mail Not Syncing
How to Reactivate AOL Mail Account Easily?
Reactivate your AOL account with the given methods below:
Free AOL Accounts
If you have an AOL email account that is free? Is your account inactive as a result of your absence? You can easily Reactivate your AOL Mail Account, so don’t worry. Read on and follow the straightforward instructions below.
- Open your device’s web browser to get going.
- Enter mail.aol.com in the URL bar after that.
- Now, after this, you need to tap on the Sign Out icon in the top right corner if you are already logged into another AOL account.
- Return to mail.aol.com after that.
- Enter the email address or log in for your AOL account.
- Next, click the Next button.
- Enter the name of your AOL account.
- After that, click the Sign In button.
- You have finally made your AOL account active again.
Subscription to AOL Premium
If the inactivity of your AOL account resulted in AOL mail being deactivated? Do not be alarmed. To know how to Reactivate your AOL Mail Account when you have a premium account, just adhere to these easy instructions.
- You must first and foremost launch a web browser.
- Go to the AOL login tab next.
- Please enter your login or email address at this point.
- You will see a box appear adjacent to Stay signed in, check it.
- Press the Next button after that.
- Enter the name of your AOL account.
- On the login tab, click.
- After this, just visit the My Services page after signing in with your AOL email address.
- You can now see a list of options, from which you need to select Subscriptions.
- Now you need to find the AOL service or product you wish to unlock.
- Go to the page with subscription details.
- Move the pointer over the Access URL to copy it.
- After this, just copy and paste the chosen link into a new tab on your computer browser.
- You will now be directed to a website where you can download a file or to a new page where you must input your AOL login information.
- Simply choose the Forgot Password option after entering your username or email address.
- Follow the on-screen directions to reset your password or create a new one.
- You must adhere to the on-screen instructions after logging in if you want to reactivate an inactive AOL account.
Change the Paid AOL Plan
You can change your Paid AOL plan to reactivate your AOL account as follows:
- Opening the web browser on the device.
- Go to myaccount.aol.com after that.
- To log in, enter your username and password for your AOL account.
- Visit My Services after logging in.
- Then, pick Subscriptions from the list.
- Next to the AOL schedule, you want to change, click the Manage option.
- You have to perform the verification when the prompt occurs.
- Click “Products” now.
- Choose Change Plan from the menu.
- To alter your plan, you must click the Pick Plan button.
- If the prompt appears, confirm your choice.
Related Post:- Why AOL Contacts Missing
How Do I Reactivate My AOL Account If I Forgot My Password?
If you already created an AOL account and would like to keep using it, you may easily reactivate it or just ask for a new password.
Here is how to restart an inactive AOL account if you can’t remember your AOL account password:
- Launch a web browser.
- visit the AOL webpage
- Select Sign In.
- Type your AOL login (delete the @aol.com from your email address).
- You must click the link labeled “Trouble signing in” if you can’t remember it. Then, give the phone number or email address for account recovery.
- Select the Next option.
- At this point, you must click Sign in.
- Click the link that says “I forgot my password” at the bottom.
- Type in your username on AOL.
- Select the Next option.
- Type in your AOL email’s recovery phone number or email address.
- Press the Next key.
- Choose whether you want to be called or texted the verification code.
- Click this link to disable access to this phone if you do not have access to your recovery contact number.
- Look through your email or messages for the AOL verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the space provided on the screen, then click Next.
- Change the password for your AOL email address.
- Type the same password again to confirm.
- Press the Save button (19).
- Open mail.aol.com in a new tab at this point.
- Type your AOL username or email address into the box provided, then press the Next button.
- To reactivate AOL email, enter the freshly established password and login in.
Related Post:- How to Reset AOL Mail Password
What Takes Place When Your AOL account Deactivated due to Inactivity?
Your email account will be terminated if you don’t access it for ninety days. This implies that your inbox will be empty. The SMS message you get will bounce. After 180 days if you haven’t logged in, your account will be closed. You will be able to correctly recover any files, emails, or information that is linked to your email account before it is permanently deleted.
You can prevent your AOL account from being destroyed and from losing all of the account data permanently because you know how to Reactivate your AOL account. You need to check into your AOL email account every few months to avoid having your account canceled for inactivity. Above these steps will help to easily reactivate your AOL account.