Resolve the Yahoo Mail Contacts Not Showing Problem
The Yahoo Mail service has great features that make email communication convenient. Users have the ability to save and see their contacts alongside their mail. But what if you find Yahoo Mail contacts not showing? In such a case, you won’t be able to send any emails, which can ruin your workflow.
Don’t think that the problem is rare. Many people have reported email contacts vanishing. Even the attempts to make a new contact cause an error message. But don’t worry. If you are here, it means that you’ll find a solution to this problem. Just adhere to the information given below.
Yahoo Mail Not Showing Contacts? – Here’s How to Find Contact List
As a user, you can find yourself a bit confused. It’s because there have been some changes in the location of the Contact List option. Earlier, it was present on the top-left part. You could find it along with the Inbox section. But now, its location has been changed.
The contact list can be found in the Integrated Services navigation tabs. These tabs are present on the right part. To find the contact list option in Yahoo, follow these steps.
- Open a web browser compatible with Yahoo Mail and log in to your email account.
- Once you are signed in, shift the cursor to the side panel on the right side.
- Point the cursor toward the icon of ‘Contacts.’ This icon is present besides ‘Sort.’
- When you are pointing your cursor over the Contacts icon, you’ll view the ‘Contacts’ word appearing on the screen. Tap it to access the list of contacts.
- Now, browse through the list to locate the one you want.
- If you want to find a specific contact quickly, use the ‘Search contacts’ option.
Related Post:- Why Yahoo Mail Search Not Working
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Contact List Not Showing Issue
You can follow a series of simple instructions to restore Yahoo’s missing contacts. Follow these points carefully.
- Firstly, sign in to the account in which you cannot find your contacts. After logging in, click the ‘Mail’ icon. It’s present in the top-right part.
- Now, tap the ‘Contacts’ icon present on the right part of the screen.
- Next, tap the option of ‘Deleted Contacts.’
- Now, choose the contacts that you think have disappeared.
- If by chance, those contacts aren’t present, head over to the option, ‘Restore your entire contact list.’
- Next, tap the ‘Restore from backup option. This action will add the disappeared contacts to your contact list again.
- Lastly, hit the ‘Done’ option.
Related Post:- How to Block Unwanted Emails on Yahoo
How to Retrieve the Address Book of Yahoo?
Apart from finding Yahoo Mail contacts missing, many users mistakenly remove the whole address book of Yahoo. If you’ve also lost access to the address book, you can recover it by following these points.
- Firstly, navigate to the sign-in page of Yahoo.
- After that, log in as you do in the usual manner.
- Look at the left column and tap ‘Contacts.’
- After that, hit the ‘Actions’ option and choose ‘Restore your backup.’
- At this point, you must select the time from when to retrieve the address book.
- In the end, click ‘Restore.’
- That’s it, now you will no longer complain that your Yahoo Mail contacts disappeared.
Related Post:- What Is Yahoo Account Key
Fix Yahoo Mail Contacts Not Showing in Mozilla Firefox
You can resolve this problem in the Mozilla Firefox browser in two steps. Firstly, clear the cache and cookies for Yahoo and ATT. After that, restart Firefox. You’ll find your contacts back. To clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps.
- Open the browser and tap the Menu button. It is a button with three horizontal lines.
- Now, choose ‘Settings.’
- After that, choose the panel ‘Privacy & Security.’
- In the section of ‘Cookies and Site data,’ tap the button of ‘Clear data.’
- If you see a checkmark in front of the option of Cookies and Site data, remove it. Do it by tapping on it again.
- Mark the option of ‘Cached Web Content.’
- After that, tap the ‘Clear’ button.
- Now, exit the ‘About: Preferences’ page.
- All the changes you have made just now will get saved automatically.
Now you can restart Mozilla Firefox. To properly do so, follow these steps.
- Launch Mozilla Firefox.
- Input ‘About: Profiles’ in the address bar and press Enter.
- On the page ‘About: Profiles,’ find the box labeled ‘Restart.’
- If you want to restart Firefox with all your open tabs, tap ‘Restart normally.’
- On the other hand, if you wish to troubleshoot defective add-ons, go to the ‘About: Profiles’ page, and tap ‘Restart with Add-ons disabled.’
- You’ll see a pop-up box with two options. If you click the ‘Refresh Firefox’ option, all your add-ins will be removed. If you don’t want that, you can temporarily disable the extensions via the ‘Troubleshoot Mode.’
- For it, tap ‘Open.’ Firefox will close and start again with all your add-ons disabled.
Now you won’t feel troubled about finding Yahoo Mail contacts not showing. The measures described are all easy to follow. You can restore your contacts and entire address book easily. If you need additional guidance or want quick help, contact Yahoo support experts.